• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
    oh **** I feel so dumb lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
      DeGale wants to be careful acting like that around Floyd and Ellerbe, he'll end up in Ellerbe's bed nursing a sore rectum.
      Lemmy leaning over the console, groupie in tow, was your greatest avi to date but I gotta say I'm loving the Bowie. Not a lot of people know, the man spent a lot of time in the boxing gym.

And, before anyone says anything, if I had legs like that, I'd be rockin the shorty-shorts too.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Lemmy leaning over the console, groupie in tow, was your greatest avi to date but I gotta say I'm loving the Bowie. Not a lot of people know, the man spent a lot of time in the boxing gym.

And, before anyone says anything, if I had legs like that, I'd be rockin the shorty-shorts too.
        I nearly went for that pic. Fancied a name change too to Lemmy Stardust but ultimately decided it sounded a touch gay, I may use it yet ...

Yeh Lem with the tongue out had me cracking up when I first saw it, the dirty b1tch you know she squeezed his lizard.

The dude was a romantic adventure and a reptile too.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
          you know she squeezed his lizard.

The dude was a romantic adventure and a reptile too.
          Yes, you know he put his snake on her. BTW, that song is usually near the end of my workout playlist, as a sort of "wake up and move your ass" track. Those opening chords, drum fills, and dick-in-your-face guitar solo intro are so rude, so beautiful.

When the apocalypse comes, I hope it comes blaring that song.

Comment

war sniper!!!!!

Comment

Jack via robbery.

Comment

DeGale by clear UD. Post-Memo Jack will fade late.

Comment

Ive got money on Degale inside the distance. Very good odds

Comment

Originally posted by LSKennedy View Post
                    Degale gasses from the 5th onwards. I haven't seen much of Jack so I don't know if he keeps up a good pace but if he does, he should take over the fight in the middle/late rounds and outbox Degale.
                    I think Jack is a flawed fighter with talent. Kind of like Tarver in a way. When he's matched properly he excels, but he struggles against others.

DeGale has been working hard on stamina in Miami, fix that and he becomes a threat.

This is definitely a good fight to have either way. I'm going to give it to Jack by SD.

Also, say what you want but Mayweather has been doing good matchups. Only thing I don't like is there's way too much respeck and laughing/joking going on. We need some stuff like Mayorga/Mosley.
                    Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 01-06-2017, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      Just seen your sig and avatar, remember Sniper from the movie Training Day ? I wonder if Pederass draws his name inspiration from Sniper ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLHtxRzu6KQ

Simple question.

Comment

Working...
                      X