No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: No Pacquiao-Crawford Next, Pacquiao-Horn is Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
    Pacquiao should've left Arum 10 years ago smh.. guy is still taking marching orders, what a damn peasant.
    i dont get this.

he's still getting paid while having to do exactly nothing. do you think other promoters can put up with his crazy schedule of when he can fight and when he cant, etc?

Comment

lol

Bob Arum knows that the money in the US is no longer there for Pacquiao, so he's following the old Don King handbook and looking for some outside party, willing to pay a king's ransom to say "I hosted Manny Pacquiao here", and that's about it.

This shooting into the dark, but do not be surprised if Arum works to go to Venetian Macau with a Pacquiao-Horn, Parker-Jun Long Zang doubleheader (while gouging the **** out of the Australia/PI/China TV rights for the fight).

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
        rios, clottey, algieri, vargas now horn.....thats mannys blueprint.....
        It is not the same. All these guys were world champions. Horn hasn˙t even got a title shot yet..

Manny should fight one of top 147 guys, or Lomachenko or Crawford or just retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          I didn't say that you moron that was somebody else.
          you came in and quoted me saying marquez is not a puncher at ww. try reading the whole conversation first next time then. dude said ever since marquez, manny has been avoiding punchers. if that's the case, then why does manny still want a 5th fight with the guy who knocked him out? lol. step your troll game up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Terence Crawford needs to ask Arum for a shot at the Garcia vs. Thurman winner @ 147, or a big fight with Mikey Garcia or Adrian Broner @ 140! I feel bad for Crawford, but I understand Arum (for once). Crawford is a threat to Pacquiao, even with a normal routine and an 8 week camp, much less with his Senate duties. I think Pacquiao should fight Khan in the UK, or Jeff Horn in Australia!
            All of the fights that you've mentioned come against fighters with money on their side, a TV broadcaster that's willing to back said fighters, and Crawford coming in as the B-side attraction.

Arum isn't about that life.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              you came in and quoted me saying marquez is not a puncher at ww. try reading the whole conversation first next time then. dude said ever since marquez, manny has been avoiding punchers. if that's the case, then why does manny still want a 5th fight with the guy who knocked him out? lol. step your troll game up.
              Because JMM isn't a puncher.

He's more likely to get KO'd against a puncher than get KO'd by JMM again.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                Because JMM isn't a puncher.

He's more likely to get KO'd against a puncher than get KO'd by JMM again.
                bro, he's faced bigger puncher before marquez and didnt get ko. marquez WAS the one who knocked him out at ww and supposedly made him afraid of punchers now. so why would he want to go back and experience all that over again if he's afraid to go back to sleep? step your game up! that shit makes zero sense lol. pac is afraid of punchers now ever since marquez put him to sleep but yet he is still calling for a 5th fight with marquez lol. so manny is more likely to get ko against a puncher than marquez? care to explain your reasons because i thought marquez has been landing that same right and pac is a sucker for it? and i thought it wasnt no lucky shot?

Comment

Fans need to pipe the fk down..same shh I said about Floyd. These guys have done everything to be done in the sport, are guaranteed HOF'ers at this point. They can fight whomever the fk they want. Pacquiao has 60 plus fights and 8 divisions under him, let that man get his just like Miguel is getting his. Don't like his opponent? Don't watch. I want to see the same animosity to the under 30 crowd not fighting each other for shhh.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    bro, he's faced bigger puncher before marquez and didnt get ko. marquez WAS the one who knocked him out at ww and supposedly made him afraid of punchers now. so why would he want to go back and experience all that over again if he's afraid to go back to sleep? step your game up! that shit makes zero sense lol. pac is afraid of punchers now ever since marquez put him to sleep but yet he is still calling for a 5th fight with marquez lol. so manny is more likely to get ko against a puncher than marquez? care to explain your reasons because i thought marquez has been landing that same right and pac is a sucker for it? and i thought it wasnt no lucky shot?
                    JMM is shot to **** and hasn't fought in years, he's not a puncher either. That's why he wants to fight JMM again.

Comment

Arum is such a *** piece of **** he literally is killing Pacs legacy. I never believed for a second that bull**** he spouts about letting Pac pick his opponents. Pac didn't want the Clottey fight, Bradley 3, algeri or Vargas & id bet even Pac doesn't know who the hell Jeff Horn is. Arum does whatever suits his best interest he doesn't care about what Pac wants.

Comment

Working...
                      X