Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: No Pacquiao-Crawford Next, Pacquiao-Horn is Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GTFOH, so you price yourself out the Crawford fight and possibly going to fight some bum named Jeff Horn. If Manny is going to fight these type of fights, I would rather he just retire nobody wants to see that ****. How you go from Crawford or Lomachenko to Jeff Horn?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      manny has refuse to fight punchers??? he was just asking for a 5th fight against marquez! yeah the same guy who almost killed him. did you even read the article my nigg?
      I wouldn't call JMM a puncher at WW.

Comment

who the fuck is horn? didn't bother to read the thread

Comment

Pacquiao can basically fight anybody he wants. He wants Horn.

Comment

If jesse Vargas was an unacceptable match imagine this..Jeff Horn? Arum has gone full *** on this one

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              who the fuck is horn? didn't bother to read the thread
              Some mook from Australia..Easy to promote..basically Arums canelo, just nowhere near as good.

Comment

Jeff Horn lol, this would be another mediocre fight like Jessie Vargas. I guess Arum and Manny are cashing out with safe fights, rather than take on a Crawford or Spence or even Thurman.

Comment

Pacquiao should've left Arum 10 years ago smh.. guy is still taking marching orders, what a damn peasant.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    I wouldn't call JMM a puncher at WW.
                    then why use marquez name saying ever since marquez, manny doesnt wanna face a puncher?? if thats true, then why the hell is manny still calling for a 5th fight against marquez? the guy who almost killed him and supposely made him afraid of "punchers"? step yo game up s0n.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      then why use marquez name saying ever since marquez, manny doesnt wanna face a puncher?? if thats true, then why the hell is manny still calling for a 5th fight against marquez? the guy who almost killed him and supposely made him afraid of "punchers"? step yo game up s0n.
                      I didn't say that you moron that was somebody else.

Comment

Working...
                      X