Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: It's Better To Lose Than Win The Way Andre Ward Did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair enough, but I think old Vince may have said it best...

And, Andre clawed his way back to victory. It's childish to attack him for the decisions of the judges. Andre fought like a champ. Can't expect anything more.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      so in this article he admits that he underestimated Ward and that it led to unnatural fatigue...and that he won't make the second mistake twice...

so basically it was another Chilemba fight but instead he got schooled and the crybabies justify Kova's bunk performance because of a knockdown...
      That sounds about right.

Comment

How the f is it time to move on? Kovalev won! Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          so in this article he admits that he underestimated Ward and that it led to unnatural fatigue...and that he won't make the second mistake twice...

so basically it was another Chilemba fight but instead he got schooled and the crybabies justify Kova's bunk performance because of a knockdown...
          I think he's trying to say he overestimated ward...not underestimated, so he over trained i guess. Chilemba actually had better success than ward but he isn't as good as ward at nullifying his opponent.

Comment

Winning especially in boxing is the only thing that matters

I don't like Kov so I find it amusing he's basically gone 2 months going full ******

Hasn't taken any responsibitly for the fight the guy lost 7 of the last 10 rounds and 4 of the last 6

, wasn't that the knock on him in the Russian amateur program is that he always blamed others and never accepted responsibility for his defeats .

Main Events needs to turn this douche into a heel for real. I can't remember the last time a boxer took a loss this bad

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
              How the f is it time to move on? Kovalev won! Lmao
              He did? Where are his belts doe?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Fair enough, but I think old Vince may have said it best...

And, Andre clawed his way back to victory. It's childish to attack him for the decisions of the judges. Andre fought like a champ. Can't expect anything more.
                Ward had to show more heart, and more determination. Kovalev did his thing, but that's all he had. Ward knew he had to up his game after the kd and he did so. Kovalev, like his fans felt that getting the kd that he was going to get the win. It didn't happen, and Kovalev is indeed a very SORE LouSER
                Last edited by Metho_4u; 01-03-2017, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1nonlymre View Post
                  But why wouldn't he discuss this result whichhe plainly sees as a robbery. Especially since the next fight should be against the same opponent. That, and it's not like he's looking to get people to hear him talk about Ward. People ask him and report it!
                  He should decline to discuss the matter any further, what is done can't be undone, so why even bother rehashing it. The way Pacquiao handled the Bradley fight is the way fighter's should handle a robbery with class and grace. Kovalev got robbed, but it wasn't worst than the Hooker fight and many others. He should move on and focus on winning the rematch even more convincingly. If he can't get that he should eye Stevenson and the real light heavyweight title.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Kovalev: It's Better To Lose Than Win The Way Andre Ward Did

really ?

well, glad you're happy

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                      Kovalev's not the only one to overrate Ward. I think pretty much the entire boxing world did after that fraudulent Super 6 "tournament." Ward is a one-dimensional grappler.
                      explain... he beat Kessler, Abraham and Froch losing only a handful of rounds. what part of that is "fraudulent"? three prime opponents made to look mediocre. Ward proved his greatness in that tournament.

Comment

Working...
                      X