Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: It's Better To Lose Than Win The Way Andre Ward Did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you lost then Kovalev own that S**t and move on. You should have finished him when you had the chance, besides before the fight you said you knew you would need a KO to win. FYI if you feel that you won why would you even say you felt sluggish after the fourth round?? You think the judges picked up on that as well?? Get over it kid make up for it in the rematch

Comment

• Isn't Ward christian? "Thou shalt not steal"...

Kovalev should gift him a shirt that says "Exodus 20:15" in the press conference for the rematch(if they ever get the jillion dollars Ward thinks he's worth)

Comment

• Originally posted by epyh View Post
        What the hell was Duva thinking by accepting 3 American judges and an American referee?

One would think the Kovalev camp would show some urgency in the latter rounds of a close fight.
        Fights in Vegas must have Nevada judges. Duva cried, complained, and threw a fight to have the fight in Vegas. Roc Nation wanted it in NY. Duva wanted it in Vegas. Then they complained about the American judges afterwards when they knew in Nevada the judges have to be from Nevada

Comment

• If you think about it, they both won.

The rematch should generate the most money they've ever earned.

Comment

• Sergey Kovalev

Before the Andre Ward fight, Sergey and trainer said, "Seger will hit Andre everywhere." Sergey added, "If Ward tries to wrestle with me, I'll break his arms!" Ward's response, "I'd like to see him do that!"

After the fight, Sergey and his team complain ed that "Ward wrestled too much?!@#$&*😕

Comment

• Ward did NOT steal the decision!
              In the worst case scenario, you coukd say the judges gave him a gift!

Comment

• Hindsight is 20 20. Hope the rematch gets honored. I picked ward to win, but not like that. Whats right is right. Honor that rematch.

Comment

• [QUOTEHindsight is 20 20. Hope the rematch gets honored. I picked ward to win, but not like that. Whats right is right. Honor that rematch. ][/QUOTE]

Ward has yet to duck anyone. Give it time, the fight was less than two months ago.

If you think about it, they both won.

The rematch should generate the most money they've ever earned.
                  They can certainly improve the PPV buys if they actually promote the fight properly. Aside from the My Fight special, the promotion for the first fight was horrible......

Comment

• Originally posted by cameltoe View Post

Comment

• I'm getting tired of crap Kovalev says. He needs to taunt Ward into a rematch, not say dumb ****. "If he retires without giving a rematch he's a coward" = good one.
                      This thread and "low PPV sales are because of Ward" are idiotic.

Comment

Working...
                      X