Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bruce Lee vs PBF aka "Money" Mayweather: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce Lee was a life long street fighter. He was a killer. A fencing expert. He would use his fingers to jab you in the eyes. His speed was legendary. A quick short kick to the groin.

In a street fight Lee would kill Mayweather under 15 seconds.

Comment

• Bruce Lee was a real fighter, not some childish protected "fighter". In a street fight, he would kill Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sustanon View Post
        in a boxing ring it wil be floyd because what will floyd do is what he did to pacquiao, hugging all the way!
        Thats Jr's problem in the ring with boxing rules he wins in Nevada because he is the cash cow!

In the arena with no rules he dose not last 1 minute against Bruce Lee .
        Last edited by TJ highway; 10-13-2019, 05:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          Bruce Lee was a real fighter, not some childish protected "fighter". In a street fight, he would kill Mayweather.
          Yeah, and Frank Dux and Ashidi Kim would too.

Comment

• Unbeaten multi weight prizefighting champion vs tv martial artist, floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
              Yeah, and Frank Dux and Ashidi Kim would too.

Comment

• People forget Bruce was a street fighter and basically created MMA. But he wasnt no p4p Boxer either.

I refuse to answer! Lol.

Comment

• Floyd serves him his ass. Seriously. Lee was an actor primarily and not a seasoned combatant.

Comment

• Tbh, Bruce was lucky to have had his career when he did rather than a few decades later. If it had been the 90s instead of the 60s/70s there would have been a lot of pressure on him to prove himself by going to MMA. I can just imagine him getting stopped in like 30 seconds in the first round of one of those early UFC tournaments by someone like Tank Abbott. Instead he gets to be remembered as a superhuman spiritual ass kicking martial arts master.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ritz Kola View Post
                      Floyd serves him his ass. Seriously. Lee was an actor primarily and not a seasoned combatant.
                      Floyd senior is a Bruce Lee fan I'm sure he disagrees with you.
                      I'm sure if Floyd saw Bruce in real life and saw how good he was hed sign up for classes on the spot, when Lee walked the earth that's what usually happened.
                      People would abandon their teachers. Bruce upset many masters, stealing their students and livelihood
                      Last edited by hugh grant; 05-26-2020, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X