Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan: "Brook Would Be Soft If He Drops Title To Avoid His Mandatory (Spence Jr)"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leathernvouges View Post
    Khan don't have a belt so how can he say that when most ppl believe that Brook is better than him brooks team needs to stop letting khan dictate terms and as far as canelo he'll make the weight for the money
    Canelo isn't going back to 154. Those days are over. Khan wants to fight Brook for the belt when/if they fight. Khan will always dictate terms because Brook is a Khan stan. Khan isn't chasing Brook. Brook is still chasing Khan and he's the champ.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      There is a reward, he beats one of the most hyped up fighters around....

Spence has a lot of hype behind him, similar to Jeff Lacy...that win did wonders for Joe Cal.

A win over Spence basically sends a shock-waves through the 147 division

There is no excuse for Brook to duck Spence, given how many bum mando's Brook fought prior to this...

Plain and simple duck..
      Say it again so the people in the back can hear you!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        Khan had PLENTY problems in that fight
        He showed he could survive in those last two rounds...one of my favourite fights

Comment

Yeah, while khan does nothing or fights someone way less dangerous than spence. Khan has become such a clown.

Comment

That is one of the very rare Khan statements I agree with. Brook should fight Spence first and then fight Khan. If he fights Khan first he should be stripped. How long does the best welterweight in the world have to wait for his title shot? If Brook does defend his title against Spence I believe he will get KOed by Spence. If Brook is this fearless warrior his fans claim he is he will fight Spence first and take his chances. The Khan fight will still be there even if he loses to Spence. After all Khan is coming off a KO loss himself so he can't claim to be the A side.

Comment

What about Spence makes u guys think he's special, we all have seen him fight guys he's suppose to beat and I kno I'm not the only one who sees he's there to b hit, a lot actually can we all remember Ortiz, Guerrero and berto was once in the same position now look @ them and I'm not saying he's trash but he's just unproven, what does he do that's so spectacular? His footwork? No, his defense? No, Speed? No, he has good power and he's a decent fighter but nothin special to me not yet anyway

Comment

I just rewatched the interview. Khan also said he won't fight Brook if he vacates. Khan is slated to fight the winner of Garcia vs. Thurman so he has options.

Comment

Spence would manhandle Khan.

Comment

They won't even fight until the end of the year. Brook has to see Spence so just embrace it and let's get it on!

Comment

Khan's timely concern for Brook fighting his mandatory is certainly funny. This guy makes it increasingly hard to root for him. Why didn't Khan go out of his way to praise Brook when he was fighting mandatories, if he has such strong opinions on the matter?

It sounds like Khan is merely feigning interest in a Brook fight, and only possibly after Spence fights him, which leaves for so much unpredictability.

Comment

Working...
                      X