Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite boxer and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gennady Golovkin: He is a fighter that finishes fights, barely clinches, posses power and a great skill with a great amateur background and respects his opponents.
    Vasyl Lomachenko: Been watching him since my first day in the gym, a great boxer to watch and study that is daring to be great, with amazing talent and is also respectful for his opponents.

Comment

Erik Morales dude is 100% what I think a boxer should be, balls, fights, and takes it to you. He had the skills to box you with ease but he wanted you to know man to man that you cant beat him and that to me is what its all about at the end of the day. THE **** YOU, YOU AINT SHIT! That end of round 5 of Morales vs MAB 2 is who Morales is in a nutshell!

Comment

via GIPHY

Comment

Past - the H2H GOAT Vitali Klitschko, a true ubermensch, never stopped, never down, never truly beaten. The only reason Wlad had a long HW reign was because his superior big brother allowed him to. Vitali's injuries and the 4 year layoff are the only reason Wlad was able to grab the belts, and once big Vit returned (trashing the WBC champ after 4 years of inactivity, like a boss), he couldn't become the hw kingpin anymore because Wlad had all the other belts, but dont doubt it for a second, Vitali was always the better fighter

Present - probably Pacquiao, the little man is simply the definition of exciting fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
            GGG. As opposed to other fighters, I think he's earned every bit of success he's achieved.

At some point, fighting for next to nothing, I read somewhere he was willing to fight for free just to get some exposure; is that true?
            Yes, it is

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              I like Sergey Golovkin because he's always knocking guys out.
              nice record too

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Golovkin

Comment

Working...
              X