No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite boxer and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is your favorite boxer and why?

What do they do that relates to you? what do you enjoy and like about them?

GGG. As opposed to other fighters, I think he's earned every bit of success he's achieved.

At some point, fighting for next to nothing, I read somewhere he was willing to fight for free just to get some exposure; is that true?

Comment

I like Sergey Golovkin because he's always knocking guys out.

Comment

past - hagler. no nonsense killing machine
        present - not one guy in particular.

Comment

Wlad, I like how after being stopped three times he still came back and had the 3rd longest run of any heavyweight, and now has had more title fights then any heavyweight, he's truly proved greatness and I'm hoping he can be greater than age on April 29

Comment

Al Bundy. For obvious reasons. Someone has his pic in their sig, he totally toyed with and embarrassed an all time great in SRL

Comment

It's a tie between Canelo Spence and GGG. They are fantastic fighters. They come to fight and they never take a backward step. Nobody can beat them and nobody can knock them down. Canelo lost to Mayweather but everybody lost to him in those days.Outside the ring they are great people that I would be proud to have as a neighbor or a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                Wlad, I like how after being stopped three times he still came back and had the 3rd longest run of any heavyweight, and now has had more title fights then any heavyweight, he's truly proved greatness and I'm hoping he can be greater than age on April 29
                Wlad's comeback was awesome indeed. He showed tremendous strength of character and sheer determination to correct his flaws and become a great champion who defeated all comers for so many years.

Comment

Erik Morales, I liked his "**** you attitude," all balls, and he was pretty good. Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. used be my favorite boxer, I never thought another boxer would replace him. I doubt another fighter ever replaces "El Terrible."

Comment

All time? Tyson... without Mike i wouldn't even be into boxing. after him Oscar kept me interested.

now.. Golovkin, he's not just a face first brawler, he showed his true skills vs Lemieux (his best performance). all the critique his way is mainly due to Abel Sanchez running his mouth.

after GGG of course Andre Ward..then Canelo, every welterweight in the top ten, Crawford, Lomachenko, Rigo and David Haye.

Comment

Working...
                    X