Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn: "It is like the IBF belt will be on the line for Brook vs Khan"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Hearn: "It is like the IBF belt will be on the line for Brook vs Khan"

6:00 .

Told you all that Spence would be told what to do.

Of course spence would be told what to do. He doesn't have any power lol. Still that's ******ed if true

Comment

They'll have to pay Spence for him to step aside.

Comment

I don't think the belt matters at all for this fight. If Khan-Brook happens, obviously Brook's people won't give 2 ****s about errol, that's pretty obvious - but if the fight doesn't happen, does Brook come back to 47...I have my doubts.

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
          I don't think the belt matters at all for this fight. If Khan-Brook happens, obviously Brook's people won't give 2 ****s about errol, that's pretty obvious - but if the fight doesn't happen, does Brook come back to 47...I have my doubts.
          If Brook fights khan, it'll be his last fight at 147. If the fight isn't for the belt, it might be a catchweight fight even though Khan probably will try and oppose it

Comment

Of course Kell would rather fight Khan for more $ then to get his sh.it pushed by Errol for lower pay

Don't matter the belt will soon belong to Spence

Kell career been straight sh.it since he got that Strap going on 3 years of pure Fa.ggotry

Comment

who gives two ****ing ****s if spence doesnt get his shot for a bit longer, i dont. Khan v brook is the match up that brings boxing into the big time, bad blood, close to 50/50 with the bookies, stadium fight. THeres plenty of other welterweights to fight for spence in the time being, how about he shuts his trap and finds someone else to fight . Its a deep division, its not kell brook or bust ffs. Could even step up to 154 for a catchweight fight. ANd the ****ing idiots on other threads saying brooks a cherry picker, the guy just stepped up two divisions and fought gennady golovkin ffs. Oh wait i forgot, he fought golovkin cause he was ducking jessie vargas, thats what people told me before (yes really, im not making that up)

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                who gives two ****ing ****s if spence doesnt get his shot for a bit longer, i dont. Khan v brook is the match up that brings boxing into the big time, bad blood, close to 50/50 with the bookies, stadium fight. THeres plenty of other welterweights to fight for spence in the time being, how about he shuts his trap and finds someone else to fight . Its a deep division, its not kell brook or bust ffs. Could even step up to 154 for a catchweight fight. ANd the ****ing idiots on other threads saying brooks a cherry picker, the guy just stepped up two divisions and fought gennady golovkin ffs. Oh wait i forgot, he fought golovkin cause he was ducking jessie vargas, thats what people told me before (yes really, im not making that up)
                What don't you understand about spence being mandatory? Which is the whole reason he's waiting for Brook. He wants a fukin title.

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
                  I'd be surprised if Brook stays at 147 too. Which is why spence people should force him to vacate. But conflict of interest, since Haymon also works with khan, he'd be screwing over khan if he makes kell drop the belt

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    What don't you understand about spence being mandatory? Which is the whole reason he's waiting for Brook. He wants a fukin title.
                    why cant spence fight someone else in the time being. Why is it in boxing that people seem to focus on one name so much. The belt means ****, belts mean **** in general. Im sure ibf would let him fight someone else in the time being cause theyve let brook fight khan. Or let me guess, spence will use this as an excuse to fight someone whos useless? Straight out of the wilder playbook 'oh povetkin/brook wont fight me, that means i can fight bums now'

Comment

Working...
                    X