Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do a lot of Boxers Sleep with Hookers or Groupies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats wrong with banging hookers and groupies? when you are rich you get what you want

Comment

This thread has a strong whiff of innocent virginity about it.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        LMAO Ali was a known womanizer bro, he cheated on his wife, I think she saw him at the thrilla in manilla with another woman on his arms or something.

Arum has stories about how Ali used to have female groupies coming and going from his room.

http://people.com/sports/muhammad-al...is-infidelity/
        Lolol I forgot you are 15

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          B-Suth had a groupie

I think it was his half sister
          Was her name Mike D by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            Was her name Mike D by any chance?

I resent that, I'm not a woman and I'd never, ever have sexual relations with one Brian Sutherland

unless i was really really hammered

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
              No, get the hell out with that beta male thought

even if I had 4 beautiful wives with the sexual skills of veteran ****stars, I would get tired of them eventually

even the most delicious dish gets tiresome if you eat it everyday, you need something different every now and then to escape from the routine and keep things exciting

I can perfectly understand Tiger Woods, he was cheating on his wife with homely looking *****es, not because they were hotter than his wife or better in the bed, but because they were different *******.

That's why we, manly men, will eventually cheat on our wives, gfs, whatever. It's what we do, and women need to suck it up and accept it. Deep inside, they despise and loathe all beta males who are loyal anyway.
              This the type of dude that calls his woman a b1tch in front of you and later on hits you up cryin when he gets cheated on smfh

Comment

Well hookers will let you do **** your chick might not let you and hookers stay anonymous and wont blab to the media if you break up with em. Or maybe those guys have lil peepees and dont wanna be exposed

Comment

No, get the hell out with that beta male thought

even if I had 4 beautiful wives with the sexual skills of veteran ****stars, I would get tired of them eventually

even the most delicious dish gets tiresome if you eat it everyday, you need something different every now and then to escape from the routine and keep things exciting

I can perfectly understand Tiger Woods, he was cheating on his wife with homely looking *****es, not because they were hotter than his wife or better in the bed, but because they were different *******.

That's why we, manly men, will eventually cheat on our wives, gfs, whatever. It's what we do, and women need to suck it up and accept it. Deep inside, they despise and loathe all beta males who are loyal anyway.
                  You said manly men cheat on their wives but this implies sneaking behind your wife's back because you're afraid of her.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    This the type of dude that calls his woman a b1tch in front of you and later on hits you up cryin when he gets cheated on smfh
                    I've only been cheated once afaik (*****es can be sneaky), and ironically, it was by someone I was really in love with (which turned me into automatic beta cuck during that time), I worshipped the ground she walked on and never cheated on her, and what I got? Just was a confirmation of my previous theory. Young women are instinctively attracted to alpha jerks who WILL cheat on them, then they'll ***** and moan because they get cheated, look for a loyal beta bf instead, then they get bored of the beta and leave him for the next jerk, rinse and repeat. They cant help it, women instinctively associate loyalty in a man with weakness and lack of attractiveness, if you're not craved by other women, they wont even go out with you.

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                    You said manly men cheat on their wives but this implies sneaking behind your wife's back because you're afraid of her.
                    Well, you have to be discreet when you're having affairs. You don't do it out of fear, but out of respect. She's still your wife and you shouldn't be publicly embarrassing her. It also shows that you care for her feelings to an extent, and she'll appreciate that once she eventually discovers your infidelity

Comment

Well, you have to be discreet when you're having affairs. You don't do it out of fear, but out of respect. She's still your wife and you shouldn't be publicly embarrassing her. It also shows that you care for her feelings to an extent, and she'll appreciate that once she eventually discovers your infidelity
                      I laughed so hard at this LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X