No announcement yet.

Who could beat GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mfalme View Post
    Demetrius Andrade, Eubank Jr., Jermall Charlo, Canelo & Andre Ward (168).
    Euro spotted.

Comment

Canelo's chin steals GGG's confidence early in the fight, GGG will be like "I don't get it, this punch worked against Lameson bin Hasbeen" and when he runs out of ideas that's why Canelo takes over with his boxing skills and puts a hurting on GGG

Comment

One punch from ggg and andrade is ko. I dont think andrade is a hard fight for ggg

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
          Canelo's chin steals GGG's confidence early in the fight, GGG will be like "I don't get it, this punch worked against Lameson bin Hasbeen" and when he runs out of ideas that's why Canelo takes over with his boxing skills and puts a hurting on GGG
          When has Canelo's chin been tested?

It'll be interesting to see how he reacts when GGG lands a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by ce1ska View Post
            when has canelo's chin been tested?

It'll be interesting to see how he reacts when ggg lands a good one.
            cottos brother or cousin cracked him n had him hurt but that was a while back

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              This is proof you don't know **** but kissing foreign ass.

GGG drops his punches to his waist and pulls back with his hands down.

He can't fight backing...when he covers up,he leaves too many openings.That's why a WW was able to split his guard with EASE.

Plus he's old and unproven.

Those are weaknesses.
              This is a common misconception. Go to any boxing gym in the USA and put a WW in with a MW (same level) and the WW will have the speed advantage to land some good shots but it wont take long before the bigger man prevails much like what happened in GGG vs Brook.

You also talk about going backwards but no one has hurt the dude long enough to keep him going back. I do think your boy Jacobs has a chance if he hurts him early but accumulation will add up. Jacobs best chance is for an early KO or a cut which is VERY probable considering Jacobs power and GGG's skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Ce1ska View Post
                Euro spotted.
                Not a Euro and these would be my picks as well. I'd add Degale to the mix.

Comment

No ones mentioned Callum Smith, I think hes the only that causes trouble for him at 168. Hasn't had a decent performance in a while, but Ive got a feeling he boxes to his level, when hes had a decent opponent hes blasted them. Only fighter at 168 that's power would command Golovkins respect. Degale switches off, not sure if he beats Jack and I don't rate Jack. Smith no one really knows how good he is, Golovkin is king between Canelo and Ward until we see how good Smith really is

Comment

Andrade? his chin would crumble with one clean Golovkin shot. .

Canelo beats Golovkin..fairly easily too. Canelo is at his absolute best at close range trading punches because he's so damn slick inside and throws the nastiest combos in boxing. .Golovkin is tailored made for him with his mediocre head movement.

Brook exposed how vulnerable he is to uppercuts..one of the best weapons in Canelos arsenal. one of them lifted him off his feet and made his knees buckle. .and Canelos chin is solid as well.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X