Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Back in Training, But Next Opponent is Up in The Air

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
    Still talking Joe Serrano? You want pictures of that ugly as b-itch you're with an that even uglier little girl of yours? You don't want none boy, I know EXACTLY who you and everyone in that POS house are! Careful what runs up on you maricon!
    Shut up punk or I'll make you suck my **** again!

Comment

"Back in training" <<<. this is why i think ggg beats Canelo. Not that he dont have the skill, i just dont think he trains as hard as ggg does. Gggs activity & work ethic shadows canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
        ideal scenario but not likely. They could've fought Charlo for his belt when Canelo went down to 154 but they chose beefy instead. And Oscar have the nerve to say beefy was the best fighter at 154. They want no parts of either charlo or Andrade. Only way it happens is if Oscar signs for the fight accidentally after one of his coke binges.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          "Back in training" <<<. this is why i think ggg beats Canelo. Not that he dont have the skill, i just dont think he trains as hard as ggg does. Gggs activity & work ethic shadows canelo.
          GGG is bigger that's why he beats Canelo...all that other sh&t you post is just nuthuggery.

Comment

I see what you're implying but deal with facts, the only black fighter Canelo has beaten comfortably was old washed up Shane mosley. Everyone else makes him look like he's walking in quick sand.
            Last I checked James Kirkland is black....

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              Last I checked James Kirkland is black....
              OK fine, 1 exception. But he doesn't really "box" he's a head first slugger similar to Mexican fighters like Angulo and is easy to hit. Main point is Canelo struggles with boxers, which Kirkland isn't.
              Last edited by rrayvez; 12-28-2016, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                GGG is bigger that's why he beats Canelo...all that other sh&t you post is just nuthuggery.
                According to u im pro Messico so y would i nut hugg the Kazach?

Comment

They wouldn't need haymon for a fight with jr because that fight would take place in mexico and jr has a different promotional company in Mexico forget about Canelo vs Charlo

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
                    Shhhh don't mention that guy again canelhoe will shat his pantaloons
                    ??? Why would he be scurred of Charlo??? Charlo couldn't even Bambi-Leg of knockdown shop worn Trout. Like Canelo did to a much more prime Trout coming off a career win.

Blah, Blah I already no what your gonna say but the open scoring KILLED the fight and No Heart Trout. You don't have do SHT win your way up on scorecards.... Like playing ANY sport. It's THE other guy who has to do something DRASTIC.

Comment

OK fine, 1 exception. But he doesn't really "box" he's a head first slugger similar to Mexican fighters like Angulo and is easy to hit. Main point is Canelo struggles with boxers, which Kirkland isn't.
                      Just stop! You already look bad and was just called out on your BS!

Comment

Working...
                      X