Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Back in Training, But Next Opponent is Up in The Air

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
    there is no point in fighting cotto again,none....he beat him,i saw him winning comfortably,it wasn't a controversial decision and not an unforgettable fight either,it was good but not to do it again,forget about cotto,go after charlo or Andrade,i'm sure they would agree to fight him for a flat fee at that
    I agree another Cotto fight is a waist of time and nobody will buy it .

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      Always going to bat for his fellow cross-dresser.

Oscar IS a crackhead that ****d a 15 y/o girl in messico.
      Its not **** if they ******.

Comment

If GB's willing to work with Haymon for Chavez, then how about Jermall Charlo as a plan B?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
          If GB's willing to work with Haymon for Chavez, then how about Jermall Charlo as a plan B?!!
          Better yet....put Canelo in with Charlo.

...as if that'll happen.

Comment

Nooooo! Please not Cotto again.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
              Shhhh don't mention that guy again canelhoe will shat his pantaloons

Comment

canelo vs khan II in London, that would sell and zero risk too.

Comment

Rumor has it he is fighting Liam Williams the second ranked light middleweight in England and 15th ranked light middleweight in the world just to keep the streak of undefeated Liam's going..oh and it's for those gay commonwealth and BBBofC titles
                  Last edited by BOXING-SCRIBE; 12-28-2016, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Seems like a toss up between Mickey Rourke and Amir Khan then!

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
                      Shhhh don't mention that guy again canelhoe will shat his pantaloons
                      Canelo would **** up both Charlos on the same night the same way I would **** up that punk lou cipher and his boyfriend latin lingo on the same night. They are both a couple of little punk cowards!

Comment

Working...
                      X