No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder vs. Wawrzyk Set For February 25 In Birmingham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wawrzyk got this.

Anybody interested in making a bet, let me know. I'm all in.

Comment

This "fight" really is the pits man. I'm not even going to watch it. Just pointless.

I'd laugh though if Wilder struggles like he always does. That would be very funny because his opponent is the worst of the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Have the ambulance on standby!!! credit to Wawrzk and all the brave pollaks out there! unlike : Glazkov, Pedvetkin, Oztinuv, Fury, this man is not afraid of death. I just hope hes safe! thats what I hope.
        And I hope you'll stop posting your worthless drivel.

Go outside and get some fresh air. Don't stay holed up inside trolling this forum. That's a very sad life indeed.

Comment

And the sport continues to sink....

Comment

Wilder should give up his belt if this is the standard of opposition he's going to defend against. Actually no, he can keep it. It's worthless anyway.

Comment

Can't even pronounce this guy's name. But then again we are used to that from Wilder by now. BUMSQUAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The single worst title reign in recent memory. Not a single defence against a ranked contender in over two years as a champion and this bum isn't even among the top twenty in a division with little depth.

Bum squad indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                  And I hope you'll stop posting your worthless drivel.

Go outside and get some fresh air. Don't stay holed up inside trolling this forum. That's a very sad life indeed.
                  Ive been here since 2010 and have just over 4K post, take a look at the post count from other members that just joined they double mine -- the fact that I'm such a fabulous poster makes you fixated on me...yeah you see me styling profiling Woo000ooo!!! take a look daddy it doesn't get better than this on boxinscene.. I keep you all coming back for more, its quality vs. quantity pal! learn to love it.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF Huck! View Post
                    Wilder should give up his belt if this is the standard of opposition he's going to defend against. Actually no, he can keep it. It's worthless anyway.
                    His mando is/was a PED user.

Comment

Well the WBC has Wawrzyk ranked at #12. He's well within his rights to fight him. It must be a top 15 WBC fighter. At least he is getting the tuneup out of the way at end of February. That means hopefully a mandatory fight next. Could Stiverne be made mandatory now without fighting because if they wait for Stiverne/Whyte then he will defend again against someone else in WBC top 10 or maybe a unification bout or a fight with Tyson Fury.

Comment

Working...
                      X