Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FWhat fighters had the most title fights yet never won a title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martin Murray. You've gotta wonder how he still gets up and goes to the gym.

Comment

whats with the whole oh they won a vacant belt therefore it doesnt count...what matters is who you fight. sometimes you fight a bum for a vacant belt and sometimes you fight a good fighter. roy jones beat hopkins for a vacant belt so i guess it doesnt count! meanwhile paulie beat senchenko so that was great? and how did senchenko get the belt...beating top guys? no

Comment

Between 2004-2005, Golota fought 3 times (Byrd, Ruiz, Brewster) for a belt but failed at every attempt. He also fought Lennox for the WBC belt, but that was in 1997.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
          he was lineal at 147
          We still talking about paulie here?

Comment

not sure but i think veneno rubio had several attempts and never won the real title...

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
              We still talking about paulie here?
              no...Judah..sorry mixed up replies

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                no...Judah..sorry mixed up replies
                Judah was an underachiever, but I'll always have love for him ending cory spinks boring ass tiltle reign.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
                  rocky juarez had 6 world title opportunities and didn't win any of them
                  We got ourselves a winner

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    Between 2004-2005, Golota fought 3 times (Byrd, Ruiz, Brewster) for a belt but failed at every attempt. He also fought Lennox for the WBC belt, but that was in 1997.
                    Golata is the first name that popped in my head and I thought he had more than you mentioned. Forgot the two Bowe fights were non title.

Comment

What about David tua, he only had one title shot but you would think he would of held a belt at one point.

As of today someone already said Lucas so I'll throw in Martin murray

Comment

Working...
                      X