Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FWhat fighters had the most title fights yet never won a title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Kelley ever win one? He must've..

Comment

Tony Thompson
      Arreola
      George Groves

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        Between 2004-2005, Golota fought 3 times (Byrd, Ruiz, Brewster) for a belt but failed at every attempt. He also fought Lennox for the WBC belt, but that was in 1997.
        Good one..

Comment

How are people saying paulie? Lol

Groves has come to mind. Macklin had 2 fights I think. Murray 4? Rhodes had a couple?

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            What about David tua, he only had one title shot but you would think he would of held a belt at one point.

As of today someone already said Lucas so I'll throw in Martin murray
            I'm shocked Tua only got that one shot against Lewis and nothing more. I think it was a case of poor timing for Tua. After he KO'd Rahman, no one wanted to go near him (until Lewis came along and schooled him). The loss against Byrd a few fights later was horrible timing - I believe it was to become the IBF mando. Some good wins later on, Moorer and Oquendo but..then he got old, fast.

One of the best to never win a big strap. It's almost a shame Charles Martin isn't still "champ", I'd back Tua to step into the ring today and **** him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Still doesn't change the fact he has come up short time and time again.
              Still doesn't change the fact that the thread title, OP, and TS have all clearly and consistently stated "never won" as criteria.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
                rocky juarez had 6 world title opportunities and didn't win any of them
                Man, Juarez was so frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  We got ourselves a winner
                  Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                  Man, Juarez was so frustrating.
                  my bad, it was 5 blown chances, not 6. i counted the interim WBC title fight with humberto soto. i assume we're strictly talking about full-champion status here.

definitely a frustrating career. when he first came onto the scene he was such a good prospect. very surprising to see him end up as a journeyman.

ok larry, i'll get out of your thread but only because you put me on ignore and i can't post in it anymore. i guess that makes you dougie fischer.
                  Last edited by gauze; 12-28-2016, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Gab rosado

Comment

my bad, it was 5 blown chances, not 6. i counted the interim WBC title fight with humberto soto. i assume we're strictly talking about full-champion status here.

definitely a frustrating career. when he first came onto the scene he was such a good prospect. very surprising to see him end up as a journeyman.
                      i'm white. but i don't dislike blacks because they're black. it's because they suck and they cry too much. what about you?
                      i've never been beat up by a negro. or anyone really. one time i punched this black kid in the face and he cried. to my knowledge, it's the only person i've ever punched that cried. i think i saw his mom the other day. one time when i was in their car she got road rage and then said "pardon my french". i'll never forget that day.
                      i screamed nigger in the mall once. nobody said or did anything. some people looked at me like "WOW!! did he really just scream that??".

there was another time that i was driving on the highway and they were loading someone into a body bag. i yelled out the window YOU'RE DEAD!!!!! and my friends were like 'dude wtf....'

you just never know what's gonna come out of my mouth. it's pretty good.
                      they actually let you back after you posted this racial bull****?? this site is pathetic...get the **** out of my thread

Comment

Working...
                      X