Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Lomachenko losses again to Salido should he legally change his name and retire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    I enjoyed watching Salido get his hands raised after the fight was over because Loma getting that title shot was just politics at its worse. But that won't happen again. Loma is vastly more seasoned i njust the handful of more fights he's had. He will be ready for such a rugged fighter like Salido, and also Salido is older.
    Getting a title shot in just his second fight was ridiculous, so I honestly didn't have much of a problem with Salido missing weight. He must have felt disrespected that this kid got a title shot so hilariously soon, meanwhile Salido had to earn everything the hard way throughout his career.

The rematch will be different though imo. I think Loma is at a point in his career where his experience is more caught up with his talent and skills. Meanwhile, Salido has to be be headed downhill with his age and all the wars he's been in. Loma should win the rematch

Comment

If he wins will you go away and never come back?

Comment

Why do you keep attacking Loma?? the guy is talented and actually testing himself

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          lomachenko will win pretty easy. Unfortunately for the loma haters hes going to cancel out his loss...
          You cant cancel out losses man..just learn from them and grow

Comment

Guy has 13 losses. Lomachenko is supposed to be so good, he needs to beat guys like that clearly.

Comment

That was one of the dirtiest fights since Golota vs. Bowe.

Salido came in overweight, tried to wrestle Lomachenko all night, wore himself out throwing almost all power punches, and low blowed constantly in an effort to slow Loma down.

None of those tactics really impressed me. Loma's accuracy was greater, and it improved even more as the fight progressed. He nearly knocked Salido on his ass in the final round.

Comment

Salido's head should be registered as a lethal weapon.

Comment

A second loss to Salido shows that if Loma can't beat a limited slugger, who is slipping physically for a second time then Loma can't take physical challenges in the pro game.

Having said that, I can't see how he loses to Salido a second time. I've seen so much of Salido and he isn't the same fighter he was plus Loma has improved drastically. This is a fight between one guy climbing up the mountain and the other one sliding down it.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
                    I saw the fight. It was close but I thought Salido did more than enough nut shots to win.
                    Fixed that

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
                      So everyone would know him as Vasyl Salido?
                      Even though hes retired he'll still receive payments from Orlandos child support.

photo uploader
                      He won't have a choice, those are the rules. There's a reason we haven't seen Marcos Mayweather.

The only way to continue fighting is to drink your own piss before every fight. That's how Juan Manual Pacquiao avoided retirement.

Comment

Working...
                      X