Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez on Pacquiao KO: I Said 'Now Try To Steal it From Me!'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
    Lou Cipher pegged you for an alt in 2 seconds. Considering I was right about that, it increases the odds greatly that i am also correct about you having a small pecker, big bouncy man boobs and halitosis. Switch back over to your other account that I absolutely destroyed with practically no effort just a few easy memes and you disappear like a fart in a tornado LOL. You have no heart. You're a Beta. Lou Cipher is your boss.
    Poo siphon? Im not up with your keyboard warrior lingo, so I don't know what alt means can you elaborate for me you fat ****?

Comment

• Originally posted by RememberTUA? View Post
      Poo siphon? Im not up with your keyboard warrior lingo, so I don't know what alt means can you elaborate for me you fat ****?
      You cannot save your other account fat boy. Lou Cipher will just hit it even harder. Try again you big sloppy invalid.

Comment

You cannot save your other account fat boy. Lou Cipher will just hit it even harder. Try again you big sloppy invalid.
        You of all people shouldn't be calling people an invalid

You're in a damn wheelchair.

Comment

Pac hasnt lost since Roidquez landed the lucky roid punch and Krusher is undefeated.....so take your fantasies and go hump someone elses leg mutt face
          LOL you must have just awoke from a several year long coma.

Comment

You didn't answer my question you fat piece of ****, until I know what alt means I can't be offended by it, now!!! Go Lou!! Message me back you sweaty fat piece of lard that can't stop typing about men's genitals, its just adds to what everyone already thinks of you, fat gross sweaty pig that loves to talk about ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              You're in a damn wheelchair.
              Only when I'm making a sandwich on your Mom's face

Comment

• Originally posted by RememberTUA? View Post
                until I know what alt means .
                You're much better at being ****** than acting ******. Lard ass.

Last edited by Lou Cipher; 12-28-2016, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Only when I'm making a sandwich on your Mom's face
                  poor guy...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    poor guy...
                    Nah...he enjoys it.

Comment

• Whenever its a close fight and a Mexican is involved (outside of Texas) its not going to the Mexican so KO6 should be a lesson to all other Mexicans out there, DONT LEAVE IT TO THE JUDGES.

Comment

Working...
                      X