I Wanna Start A Boxing Promotion Company

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
    Any thoughts??

I have lot's of cash and am willing to invest, any free agent boxers atm??
    You would be better off investing in something else.

Comment

Im here man lets get started

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
        Im here man lets get started
        the **** yoyu playing with kid????

change your avatar fucc boi,, get the fck outta here with that lame ass swagger jacking,..

Comment

Originally posted by hotep View Post
          the **** yoyu playing with kid????

change your avatar fucc boi,, get the fck outta here with that lame ass swagger jacking,..

Comment

money isn't the problem I just can't think of any fighters who don't have promoters, if I ever go short my dad and uncle will loan and both those mofo's are filthy rich, I'm doing quite well myself and on't mind getting in the promotion business, I just can think of any free agents, only solution is to offer fighters more than they're getting which is probably not the best idea to start out with
            You dumb fuk. If you want to start any business you have to have knowledge of the ins and outs what you are getting yourself into. To say you don't know of any free agents to sign or what not means you are a loser and you don't know **** about promotions.

If you really have money(which in honesty is a lie) you will lose it faster than Mike Tyson did his money.

Just stfu stupid muzzy

Comment

Twitter soldier hiding behind a fake name.

Comment

if i were you, i'd sign-up larryx, b.utler, derranged and bambam182. you'll be the next al haymon and bob arum combined.

Comment

Check out local gyms, scout young teens/adololescents that would make promising olympians and go from there. Offer them huge rewards n bonuses based on their performances backing up by their hype n promos. U'd be the future of boxing.....you'd have TMT to battle it out with in the future tho.

Comment

Go get Cotto after the Kirkland fight, he'll be a free agent. Get him to fight 5 Mexibums in one night on PPV kinda like that Foreman exhibition in the 70's. Maybe get Jorge Paez Jr as the main Mexibum. You'll be even richer in no time flat.

Comment

Any thoughts??

I have lot's of cash and am willing to invest, any free agent boxers atm??
                      I'm a free agent
                      I could be the next Tyson fury
                      I'm already a fat oafish drunk
                      I just need some sniff
                      Now if your a good promoter that should be no problem

Comment

Working...
                      X