Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
    Im here man lets get started
    This is the first fight sadiq
    I will murder Larry's beer belly to death til he quits like victor ortiz then dedicate the win to El-Blanco

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
      This is the first fight sadiq
      I will murder Larry's beer belly to death til he quits like victor ortiz then dedicate the win to El-Blanco
      Make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
        Make it happen
        Merry Xmas barry

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
          Merry Xmas barry
          Merry Xmas from the A-side

Comment

No odds 1-1 Larry x 1 billion. Any takers?

Comment

Not sure if serious but you're looking into something you have no clue about. You're better off flushing the money like Broner or burning it like Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                You dumb fuk. If you want to start any business you have to have knowledge of the ins and outs what you are getting yourself into. To say you don't know of any free agents to sign or what not means you are a loser and you don't know **** about promotions.

If you really have money(which in honesty is a lie) you will lose it faster than Mike Tyson did his money.

Just stfu stupid muzzy
                lol this right here.

Comment

Originally posted by P4PLoser View Post
                  I advise you to scout yourself for young talent, and try to sign them up before any other companies
                  Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
                  Aw man, that's ****ing awesome. I'm happy/excited for you as if we share blood or something.

If I knew anything about anything, I'd offer some credible advice. For now, I'll say this: have you considered buying out a small time promoter? I'm talking small time, local level. If such promoters exist, then they will already have a rep, a small stable of fighters, and connections with local arenas and ****. Maybe instead of starting from scratch, you do that.
                  Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  Start local to you, dont take anyones word for a fighter. Put on a local amatuer event, see whats what. Go to gyms. Lol, dont go nationwide from the off, whatever money you have.

All business is the same, instead of stock you have fighters. If you have a grasp of business things will fall into place.
                  Originally posted by RisAri0 View Post
                  Check out local gyms, scout young teens/adololescents that would make promising olympians and go from there. Offer them huge rewards n bonuses based on their performances backing up by their hype n promos. U'd be the future of boxing.....you'd have TMT to battle it out with in the future tho.
                  so the idea is to go to local gyms find fighters who still aren't pro and build them up and over hype them??

Comment

Have you consult your fortune teller yet? Did she say you would make it that way?

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                      so the idea is to go to local gyms find fighters who still aren't pro and build them up and over hype them??
                      Learn business, boxing hasnt got anything to do with it. The big boxing promoters have a very good understanding of business first. Go in as as a fan and youll get slaughtered

Comment

Working...
                      X