Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: P. Fury: Tyson Will Return in April/May, We Want Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Cunningham may not be noted as a puncher, but that was a heck of a shot he caught Fury with. Fury went down hard, because he was square on and pulling away when the punch landed. But he got up quickly, with his head clear and his legs steady.

Fury has been competing in boxing's heaviest division since he was 17 yo and he's never been stopped. I don't think there is anything wrong with his chin at all.
    Shocking!!!! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by KJR89 View Post
      Tyson beat chisora twice already.. a better chisora than the 1 that went life & death with "Tony joshuas" best win, do you even watch boxing? And if so on what evidence does joshua beat fury? AJ's best win was a british title fight shootout /War hes never showed he can box at any elite level? Wait until after AJ has proved his worth against Wlad before claiming AJ as king
      there is no evidence you bum because they have not fought. the ***** damn near knocked himself out before with an uppercut and got floored with single shots by cruisers, if those were joshua shots we both know it would be game over for the diddycoy.
      this isnt about the ***** being any good, that night (based on evidence weve ALL seen over wlads reign) was an off night for the klit and that my bum bandit 8itch is all it was. the ***** is rubbish. haye would clean the **** out within minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        The comparison to Tate didn't have to do with fighting styles. What I was referring to was how Tate was knocked out cold in a fight after he was a million miles ahead on the scorecards. I firmly believe Fury will suffer the same fate.
        Dropped by a puncher? Cunninghams power is average at best and he's cruiser weight for **** sake.
        Joe Frazier was a cruiserweight. Joe Louis was a cruiserweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by WTF Huck! View Post
          Joe Frazier was a cruiserweight. Joe Louis was a cruiserweight.
          And Steve Cunningham doesn't come close to having the punching power of either.

Comment

• WAAAAAAR FURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That's true, but your criticism of him as a puncher was due to his being a cruiserweight. Care to retract that?

Happy New Year, BTW.

Comment

• Originally posted by WTF Huck! View Post
                That's true, but your criticism of him as a puncher was due to his being a cruiserweight. Care to retract that?

Happy New Year, BTW.
                My driving point was that Fury was put hard on his azz by Cunningham who was not a true heavyweight or a powerful puncher.

Happy New Year to you boxing brother.

Comment

My driving point was that Fury was put hard on his azz by Cunningham who was not a true heavyweight or a powerful puncher.

Happy New Year to you boxing brother.
                  Again though, I refer you to Louis and Frazier who were both the same size as Cunningham and were very much true heavyweights. When you're above 200lbs you have the potential to cause damage to any size of man; I truly believe that.

Whatever his weaknesses Cunningham is still a skilful and sharp punching boxer who has stopped, stunned and knocked down a number of durable opponents in his time. His knockdown of Fury is a bit embarrassing but not something that should condemn the bigger man, certainly not after he went twelve with one of the biggest punchers in the sport and won.

Fighters get dropped. It happens all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF Huck! View Post
                    Again though, I refer you to Louis and Frazier who were both the same size as Cunningham and were very much true heavyweights. When you're above 200lbs you have the potential to cause damage to any size of man; I truly believe that.

Whatever his weaknesses Cunningham is still a skilful and sharp punching boxer who has stopped, stunned and knocked down a number of durable opponents in his time. His knockdown of Fury is a bit embarrassing but not something that should condemn the bigger man, certainly not after he went twelve with one of the biggest punchers in the sport and won.

Fighters get dropped. It happens all the time.
                    Two warriors going toe to toe. What a night that was.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      Two warriors going toe to toe. What a night that was.

Or.........super heavyweight embarrassingly put hard on his azz by light punching cruiser weight before scoring stoppage.

Comment

Working...
                      X