No announcement yet.

Andrade been clowning these guys at 154 i honesty thinks he'd beat all of them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
    2. Hes never said, to my knowledge, that he does'nt want Lara just that Lara in the scheme of things is like his 3rd or 4th choice.
    In the video he said he'll fight Lara then went on to make 1000 excuses why he doesn't want to fight Lara...

Lara is boring-Well it's up to you to make the fight exciting. Go out there and do what no other fighter has done to Lara, KO him. Lara-Canelo wasn't boring. Lara-Angulo wasn't boring.

Lara doesn't bring any money and the network's don't want him-Who the hell are you to be talking about money and networks? You're the guy that sat out over a year not making any money. Not fighting on any network. Who does this guy think he is?

He needs to take any fight he can get instead of coming up with excuses. And he's still inactive. He's only fight once this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      Man....ain't nobody ducking trash-ass Lara.

He'd wipe his ass with that midget.
      Except fo dat white chump lil mark ass buster G! He stay scurred a dem slicks.

Comment

Another useless thread that deal with fights that are far from happening. We don't even know who the duck is among these Haymon fighters. No one is even attempting to make these people fight each other. Not Haymon, not Schaefer or Espinoza.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          with the opportunity he beats em all.

He is the most well rounded....can fight inside, outside, on the pivot, combinations, digs well to the body, good size, he is a southpaw, good speed.

I think he'd outwork Lara

Canelo would get battered and will never fight him

Jermell Charlo clearly dont want non talking bout " keep waiting, stay broke!!"

Jermall has the best shot with his size, power and punch variety

Andrade cant be denied forever

Does he Lara or Laura? Coz I kept hearing Laura all along..

Comment

How's his chin?

Looks fragile.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              He continuously clowns himself. He's a clown and his career is a joke. I would love to see him fight one of them but don't pull out of the fight then come back talking ****
              This is it. The answer to your thread. Andrade had chances and he blew them being a dumbaas. Lol at Andrade saying that was roc nation. They didn't force you to drop out

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                I try to ignore pretty much ALL of your comments, because trying to have a decent conversation with you is like trying to talk to one of those dolls with a string you pull and it says the same thing over and over and over and over and over.
                you ignore me yet, you quoted me before my last post....ok weirdo.....admittance is the first step to recovery..wipe ou r chin bro....Lil G jizz all on your beard

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  He literally Saud he didn't want to fight Lara a couple of months ago. Lara is 'an absolute last resort. I'm not about that right now.'

Lara and Canelo put this guy in his place.

the spanish speaking midgets of the division ain't doing ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                    How's his chin?

Looks fragile.
                    He's never been stopped..unlike your boy Pacman.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                      It went to Canelo hate thread rather quickly
                      Canelito is the weak link in the 154lb division.

Comment

Working...
                      X