Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    I know damn well he's not scared.

He got some goofy advice.
    I'd lean toward either Charlo because they seem a bit more sound and sturdy.

One thing we can agree on is,Canelo won't go near any of them.
    canelo is in a bad position....he cant avoid the best at 154 and GGG, BJS and jacobs are looming....none are easy fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      Dude had a title and still couldn't get fights.
      And nobody is talking about how he's ducking Lara. At every turn he tries to downplay the fight complaining about Lara's style. He even said he didn't really want to fight Lara. He got stripped because of inactivity!!! That's unacceptable.

Comment

Jermall Charlo beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          And nobody is talking about how he's ducking Lara. At every turn he tries to downplay the fight complaining about Lara's style. He even said he didn't really want to fight Lara. He got stripped because of inactivity!!! That's unacceptable.
          Man....ain't nobody ducking trash-ass Lara.

He'd wipe his ass with that midget.

Comment

I wanna see him vs charlo, him vs canelo would be a great one to see as well but I doubt he gets any of those fights smh @ boxing. he does pretty much all things good in the ring and his stamina is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
              I wanna see him vs charlo, him vs canelo would be a great one to see as well but I doubt he gets any of those fights smh @ boxing. he does pretty much all things good in the ring and his stamina is amazing.
              5'7 Canelito ain't going near any of those 6 footers at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                with the opportunity he beats em all.

He is the most well rounded....can fight inside, outside, on the pivot, combinations, digs well to the body, good size, he is a southpaw, good speed.

I think he'd outwork Lara

Canelo would get battered and will never fight him

Jermell Charlo clearly dont want non talking bout " keep waiting, stay broke!!"

Jermall has the best shot with his size, power and punch variety

Andrade cant be denied forever

Yup, easy to clown guys when you have no intentions of fighting any of them. The only clown is Andrade for how he has let his own career fall in the dumps. The kid has wasted so many opportunities, it's atrocious.

Comment

He didn't seem keen on a Lara fight. Shrug.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    with the opportunity he beats em all.

He is the most well rounded....can fight inside, outside, on the pivot, combinations, digs well to the body, good size, he is a southpaw, good speed.

I think he'd outwork Lara

Canelo would get battered and will never fight him

Jermell Charlo clearly dont want non talking bout " keep waiting, stay broke!!"

Jermall has the best shot with his size, power and punch variety

Andrade cant be denied forever

but but but but resume doe

Comment

He literally Saud he didn't want to fight Lara a couple of months ago. Lara is 'an absolute last resort. I'm not about that right now.'

Lara and Canelo put this guy in his place.

Comment

Working...
                      X