Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Please Help] Does GGG Have a Better Win Than Floyd's Win Over ODLH?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course not, GGG has no good wins at all, DJ is gonna be his first good fight. It's not solely GGG fault though, MW division is ****, and for some reason GGG doesn't move up. He is a helluva boxer and it's a shame really.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
      Jubei? Lol. Whatever you need to tell yourself so you can sleep at night.
      Jubei be dropping some cold truths around here.

Comment

[Please Help!]

No.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
          ready to be brutally owned??? GGG turned pro at 24 right??? at age 24 Floyd was still at 130...so from 24-34 which is how old GGG is now right?? Floyd moved up 24 pounds..OUCH RIGHT
          I don't think you got my post. Was ggg a 130 lber also? You're comparing a mw moving up to a 130 lber moving up. It's apples and oranges. The jump from 130-147 is easier than 160 to 175. 5 8 Males aren't supposed to be 130-140 lbs their whole life. The average male caps out at 170 lbs. Floyd moved up because he couldn't make weight anymore. He capped out at 147 lbs and walked around in the 150's. GGG fights at 160 and walks around 170 lbs. 168 lbs would be ggg's max weight. He can make 154 but chooses to fight at 160 instead of draining himself.

And Lol at 24 lbs. He moved up to 147 lbs. That's 17 lbs.
          Last edited by satiev1; 12-24-2016, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
            i don't think you got my post. Was ggg a 130 lber also? You're comparing a mw moving up to a 130 lber moving up. It's apples and oranges. The jump from 130-147 is easier than 160 to 175. 5 8 males aren't supposed to be 130-140 lbs their whole life. The average male caps out at 170 lbs. Floyd moved up because he couldn't make weight anymore. He capped out at 147 lbs and walked around in the 150's. Ggg fights at 160 and walks around 170 lbs. 168 lbs would be ggg's max weight. He can make 154 but chooses to fight at 160 instead of draining himself.

and lol at 24 lbs. He moved up to 147 lbs. That's 17 lbs.
            so he didnt win 3 titles at 154?

Comment

smdh @ brook........

Comment

Oscar was old and past-prime for both Floyd and Manny, they were cross-over/passing of the torch fights, (akin to Oscar beating Chavez Sr.) nothing more.

GGG got Kell Brook's scalp.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                  smdh @ brook........

Brook is a world champion and the best ww in the world. Have some respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                    [Please Help!]

No.
                    Everytime I read that sig quote by New England I laugh lol

Comment

_Maxi

Comment

Working...
                      X