Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Please Help] Does GGG Have a Better Win Than Floyd's Win Over ODLH?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Ggg fights people in primes. Dlh in prime was pretty good, but no atg.
    Floyd got dlh like when Barkley got hearns. But hearns better than dlh still. GGG hasn't goigoit a big a name as dkh but GGG has fought people who fight better than dlh.

This is all over the place.

DLH is definitely an ATG in my book.

Golovkin also has never been in the ring with a talent like that. Either you are severely underrating ODLH, or you are severely overrating Golovkin's resume.

I think very highly of guys like Brook, LeMule, Murray, and Macklin, but none of those guys are close to the talent ODLH was, not even close. Brook would be the closest and he's got a long way to go before he ever gets compared to ODLH.

Comment

• Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
      Guy is a ****ing moron. He thinks de la hoya in 2nd to last fight is the same de la hoya that fought mosley.
      Exactly! The dlh Floyd fought was as likely to lose as win. That version Floyd fought won a fight, then lost a fight, he was up and down. Floyd fans trying to convince us that brook wouldn't have beat dlh or Murray wouldn't have?
      But fkoiyd fans want it to be a great Floyd win better than any GGG win has?

Comment

Exactly! The dlh Floyd fought was as likely to lose as win. That version Floyd fought won a fight, then lost a fight, he was up and down. Floyd fans trying to convince us that brook wouldn't have beat dlh or Murray wouldn't have?
        But fkoiyd fans want it to be a great Floyd win better than any GGG win has?
        That version of ODLH boxes circles around Brook and definitely stops Murray.

Comment

• Lol, at those 12 delusionals...

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Lol, stops McMurray. Sergio couldn't what makes you think dkh would?
            Don't bother answering. Nothing you say will be of worth!
            BH stopped dlh with bodyshot. GGG would fold dlh in 2 rounds
            Last edited by hugh grant; 12-31-2016, 06:40 PM.

Comment

What does Sergio have to do with DLH?

Are you just going to keep throwing random names at me hoping one sticks? Sergio isn't even on Golovkin's resume so that's completely irrelevant to begin with.

I was also a Sergio fan when he was active but the man would have no chance against ODLH. He was a tricky, slick, smart fighter but he also had flaws and was there to be hit. ODLH is too technically sound to fall for Sergios traps and would give him a beating into the late rounds.

Golovkin definitely doesn't "fold" ODLH in 2 rounds either.

Why do you keep pointing to the B-Hop stoppage? It's one fight ffs in a long career. It doesn't mean as much as you think it does.

Comment

• Floyd beat an older version of ODL that had 1 fight in 3 years and was later revealed to be doing drugs and cross dressing leading up to that training camp. I have no doubt a prime ODL beats Floyd at 147 or 154.
                With that said though Floyd gave up many concessions on weight, ring size, gloves etc... to get that PPV king torch passed to him and i respect him for that. He was a bigger draw at that point than GGG will ever be but his still understood that if he made concessions to Oscar he would benefit in the long run. He did what he had to do to get Oscar in the ring and it was one of the last true mega fights in the last decade.
                Comparing that win to BBB side's resume is a insult and I got no love for Mayweather Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  The better version of de la hoya years before the mayweather fight clearly lost to sturm and you think he stops murray? LOL. Brook beats that past prime version of de la hoya.

Comment

• Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                    Floyd beat an older version of ODL that had 1 fight in 3 years and was later revealed to be doing drugs and cross dressing leading up to that training camp. I have no doubt a prime ODL beats Floyd at 147 or 154.
                    With that said though Floyd gave up many concessions on weight, ring size, gloves etc... to get that PPV king torch passed to him and i respect him for that. He did what he had to do to get Oscar in the ring and it was one of the last true mega fights in the last decade.
                    Comparing that win to BBB side's resume is a insult and I got no love for Mayweather Jr.

Outstanding and unbiased post.

Comment

Doesn't make any sense. Murray went up 168 and gave groves a tough match. De la hoya barely beat sturm but he's stopping murray? LMA0.

Comment

Working...
                      X