Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now Jacobs has no chance? I thought he had a better resume!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who the Fuk are you talking to or about? Your threads never have any context

Comment

That clown threalpugilist is still railing about GGG's lack of legit opposition. His latest posts don't even mention Jacobs. He's still mad as hell. There has to be something why they hate the guy so much.
      Last edited by brettWall; 12-22-2016, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
        You have a point: many on this site state that Danny Jacobs has a better resume while going out of their way to say that GGG's opposition is garbage.

Now that the fight is signed, the same posters who bashed his opposition all-of-a-sudden, and unbiasedly, backtrack on the hate and explain why GGG will easily beat him.

He can't get a break, it seems. Just goes to show the GGG hate is real.
        You are right. The hate for him is real on this forum and I have never seen anything like it in the many years I've been a member. I don't know why some on here hate him so much but they do and they prove it by trashing him in threads they start daily. He is a friendly guy out of the ring and pure excitement inside the ring. Some say they hate him because of his fans but he has no control of his fans. Jacobs has a great resume.Since he came back from cancer he has KOed about a dozen guys in a row. He knocks everybody out. He is the only man to beat and KO Kid Chocolate and the only man to KO Mora. Jacobs is very dangerous and if GGG beats him it will be a great win.

Comment

GGG is ranked number 1 at 160 by Boxrec and Jacobs is ranked 2nd by them at 160. A fight between the two best and hardest punching middleweights in the world is a good thing.

Comment

Most posters on this site give Jacobs little chance but would consider him a good win.

Comment

who the **** said Jacobs has a better resume?? The Quillin win is a bigger win then any of Golovkin's wins but still Golovkin has beat several C-Level and B-Level opponents, other than Quillin he hasn't beat anybody

Comment

if he survives the fight you never know what could happen...could have a ward situation on our hands. if he survives 1 round he should win imo

Comment

The ImwithHer crowd are absolutely mentally deranged.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Who the Fuk are you talking to or about? Your threads never have any context

the people who voted 90+% for Hillary.

ImWithHer beta cuck downlo groupies

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                      The ImwithHer crowd are absolutely mentally deranged.
                      i am with her though. her is ggg right?

Comment

Working...
                      X