Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does povetkin testing positive mean wilders dog**** CV is forever excused?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does povetkin testing positive mean wilders dog**** CV is forever excused?

seems to get a free pass on fighting bums cause of that.
    Im reading the same old ****, 'its not wilders fault povetkin tested positive'. Yeah true, in that instance it wasnt.
    But what about the other near on 40 fights hes had in his career? Am i missing something, is povetkin the only half decent fighter hes allowed to fight?
    How come joshuas managed to get himsef a fight with wlad in less than 20 fights yet wilders supposedly absolved of all blame for not fighting anyone with a pulse in 40 fights cause one fighter tested positive for drugs.
    No excuse for this guy wilders found, no idea where hes dragged him from, never heard of him.
    And people can laugh it off, well its not funny really, the reason wilders getting these big ko's is cause hes fighting people who cant fight back, someone could get seriously hurt. The guy even fought charlie zelenoff ffs, some mentally ill guy, and worst thing is thats one of wilders better opponents.
    Seemed to be a massive uproar about allen v ortiz but when wilder drags someone up from the cemetery to fight him noone seems to care 'its a mandatory doe' 'they all running from wilder doe' 'vada testing doe' trust me no mother ****er is running from wilder, everyone wants a shot at the golden goose.

wilder totally outclassed a guy povetkin just used drugs to try and beat.

not sure how you can't factor povetkin's drug use into wilder's not having him on his resume. i mean FFS the guy is the most obvious cheat in boxing at this point.

you guys all seem to forget that povetkin was chubby and a modest puncher when he was younger. now he gets to 37 and he starts knocking guys into next week with explosive power, he loses the fat around his midsection and even his face? he's a russian athlete in 2016? cmon. the guy is a very obvious cheat. can't wait for him to be out of boxing. i hope all fo these HW get popped. joshua and wilder are likely on something themselves.

Comment

Not to me. I still think Wilder is a bum who has beaten nothing but garbage outside of the way he defeated Stivernne. I picked Povetkin to beat him.

The reality is Povetkin is a f@ggot cheater that didn't think he could beat Deontay clean. I look at him same I do Margarito as a guy who probably cheated multiple times in the past but got away with it.

Clearly Povetkin and his team think more highly of Wilder than I and many fans.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

not sure how you can't factor povetkin's drug use into wilder's not having him on his resume. i mean FFS the guy is the most obvious cheat in boxing at this point.

you guys all seem to forget that povetkin was chubby and a modest puncher when he was younger. now he gets to 37 and he starts knocking guys into next week with explosive power, he loses the fat around his midsection and even his face? he's a russian athlete in 2016? cmon. the guy is a very obvious cheat. can't wait for him to be out of boxing. i hope all fo these HW get popped. joshua and wilder are likely on something themselves.
        My point is that why is povetkin seemingly the only halfdecent fighter that wilder seems to be interested in, and why are people still dragging that up as the reason that wilder hasnt fought a live body yet? dont know why people are people attempting to defend his latest circus freak show, dont know if anyone watched american horror story but with that freak show series they should have just shown wilder v arreola as one of the episodes

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          My point is that why is povetkin seemingly the only halfdecent fighter that wilder seems to be interested in, and why are people still dragging that up as the reason that wilder hasnt fought a live body yet? dont know why people are people attempting to defend his latest circus freak show, dont know if anyone watched american horror story but with that freak show series they should have just shown wilder v arreola as one of the episodes

why are you still saying that wilder hasn't fought a live body when he beat stiverne, a solid HW with decent power nad a very good chin, when he was in the top 5 and a contender?

Comment

I'd say he still is chubby and I'd also say that physique isn't anything that strikes out performance enhanced I look in better shape than him albeit I know I couldn't fight grueling 3 minute rounds like him and other boxers can do.

Then what else the KO power via PED's I'm going to go off on a limb and say you won't become a puncher as soon as you take SARM's or even genuine Steroids that's assuming he has been doing them(SARM's), maybe being fitter and a little bit leaner would help you become more explosive in your motion of throwing a punch because you have less weight to your body which could derive off of physics.
            Doesn't being explosive in your actions have something to do with the fibrous muscles the twitch muscles or whatever you call them and I'm almost certain they can be trained most people relate it with Cross****.

Maybe we should say is it natural/obtainable to look like Shannon Briggs is doing in his mid to late 40's, I actually think he looks now better than he ever has looked.

Comment

why are you still saying that wilder hasn't fought a live body when he beat stiverne, a solid HW with decent power nad a very good chin, when he was in the top 5 and a contender?
              top 5!? Whos top 5? SOrry mate im not having it that beating stiverne is some good win, wilders been champ for quite a while now, inexcusable the pure ****e hes been defending is belt against. Know they are occupied now but why couldnt he fight haye, ortiz, joshua, wlad in the last few years. What about someone like pulev, hes half decent. Thought he was interested in hughie fury too he was saying, what happened to that? Know hes unproven but **** me he must be better than this guy hes dragged out of the building site.

Comment

Stiverne, Duhaupas and that Polish kid he KOed in impressive fashion are three good wins in my book that is.

Comment

Every HW champion has done this since Lennox Lewis retired. Taken many softer voluntaries instead of fighting a legit contender in the top 20 in the world not just the organization.
                  Last edited by joe strong; 12-21-2016, 12:59 PM.

Comment

top 5!? Whos top 5? SOrry mate im not having it that beating stiverne is some good win, wilders been champ for quite a while now, inexcusable the pure ****e hes been defending is belt against. Know they are occupied now but why couldnt he fight haye, ortiz, joshua, wlad in the last few years. What about someone like pulev, hes half decent. Thought he was interested in hughie fury too he was saying, what happened to that? Know hes unproven but **** me he must be better than this guy hes dragged out of the building site.

ring mag, tbrb, espn, stiverne was in every top 5 at the time wilder beat him. people were still holding on to the hope that arreola was a decent fighter if he could just get in shape. stiverne was ranked highly because he knocked arreola, an extremely durable guy, out.

Comment

Working...
                    X