Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: If Ward Retires - Everyone Will Realize He is a Coward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    he shouldn't get pissed over a few words

he should have got pissed when Ward was out-boxing him

ah, the delusion/trolling around these parts.

Comment

• Originally posted by tobylee1 View Post
      there is more crying here than those hilliary democrats
      yes!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        he shouldn't get pissed over a few words

he should have got pissed when Ward was out-boxing him
        so he shouldn't have got pissed?

body work body work body work! low blows! holding and hitting! outboxed!

Comment

• Ward fans gotta admit retiring now doesn't look good for him.

He's not really gonna retire though, he's been a diva in terms of negotiations and money for years now and this is just another example.

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that he will end up fighting Sergey again.

Comment

• Ward won't retire he is not a coward, but of course he is going to want to get paid. And of course he was surprised he won the fight it could have gone either way it was controversial yes, a rematch will solve any doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
              I think it's awesome that Ward's win has got so many people upset lmao!!!!!!
              lol.....Seriously. These salty tears almost taste as good as Pacfan's

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                Sergey is still pissed about this. Ward is in trouble if he dares to take the rematch.
                Ward knew Sergey was saving the knock out for the rematch

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  Trust me ive said hes cowardly for a while. I was ahead of the game, said kovalev would be wards final fight, got laughed out the forum for saying it but look at whats happening....
                  Again, due to your inability to view anything related to Andre Ward with even a sliver of objectivity, your OPINION means less than nothing.

Bigdummyshow, the fights only a month old, before you go off on another of your ignorant rants, give the fight a chance to develop.

BTW, aren't you one of those idiots that claimed Ward wouldn't fight Kovalev to begin with.

All of this bullshyte is another unsuccessful attempt on your part to discredit Ward because your man crush (g string) ducked him.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                    Again, due to your inability to view anything related to Andre Ward with even a sliver of objectivity, your OPINION means less than nothing.

Bigdummyshow, the fights only a month old, before you go off on another of your ignorant rants, give the fight a chance to develop.

BTW, aren't you one of those idiots that claimed Ward wouldn't fight Kovalev to begin with.

All of this bullshyte is another unsuccessful attempt on your part to discredit Ward because your man crush (g string) ducked him.
                    He sure is...he's one sad little wannabe Russian.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                      Given that he is a network free agent..and is considering future fights I'd say deal includes the following.

-Network deal to creat clarity for future fights
                      -Consideration from organizations as to whether this fight is a voluntary
                      -Money...not specifically more than he got in the last fight

That's just four off the top of my head.
                      What do the first 2 have to do with team Kovalev? The rest was written in the rematch contract.

Comment

Working...
                      X