Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: At Some Point Kovalev Has To Own Up To His Loss!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    you just can't stop talking, can you? makes me wonder if andre believes that he actually won the fight
    Oh, he knows he lost. He's just throwing out the bravado like a Tim Bradley victory tour after Bradley/Pac I. When he should just shut up and be thankful for the gift decision. Thing is, Sergey will show Ward what karma is like in the rematch... that is IF Ward doesn't retire rather than face another beating.

Comment

Ward is right. Kov should admit he lost. At least he'll get some closure instead of crying himself to sleep every night.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        Ward is right. Kov should admit he lost. At least he'll get some closure instead of crying himself to sleep every night.
        Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Sergey is not man enough to acknowledge the better man won.
        Here, lemme fix it for ya:

Ward is not man enough to acknowledge the better man was robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
          um..because the fight was just a month ago. do you expect the rematch to be negotiated and signed within a damn month? come on man..relax. it's gonna happen and Ward wins again.
          Good thing everything he's saying so far, including retirement, is pointing towards a rematch right?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Sergey is not man enough to acknowledge the better man won.
            lmao @ your sig. Says b1tch made productions but has a bunch of bonafide warriors, real killers on it.

Comment

At some point Ward has to give him a rematch...

He's delusional if he thinks he can retire with this "win" and hope will forget about it.

70% of the media scored it for Kovalev, professional boxers were split down the middle. Kovalev outstruck him and knocked him down. A rematch must take place otherwise Kovalev has every right to voice his opinion.

Comment

If he admits that, then he's agreeing with a Giant Lie. 9 outa 10 Americans believe kovalev won

Comment

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
                  It's somewhat like (somewhat, calm down) to David Haye saying he had a broken pinky toe. Wlad said, "We all have fights with this excuse or that, but if you lose, you look like a sore loser if you keep at it". Kovalev looks like a sore loser at this point. That being said, I felt it was a draw when I finally watched it last week. I had the opportunity to stop and rewind rounds. Looked like a draw. I get frustration, but it's ego at this point. If Ward doesn't take a rematch that will, however, look really bad.
                  If you felt it was a draw then you had Kovalev winning due to the KD.

As for what Ward is saying - I haven't even heard anything from Kovalev, he's been quiet. All I hear is Duva and Ward, with Ward constantly talking about how much Kovalev is talking and how he won and so on. That screams insecurity to me; I think Ward himself isn't sure if he got the win and is trying to convince himself with all this talk. Just take the rematch and settle it once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    lmao @ your sig. Says b1tch made productions but has a bunch of bonafide warriors, real killers on it.

OOOUUU someone feelings got hurt...is Tyson Fury almost out of rehab?

Comment

Even Joe Smith, the guy that just knocked out B-Hop publicly stated he felt Ward won the fight. It was a close fight but you have got to be a Ward hater if you are crying "robbery".

I'm pleased with the decision time to move on...

Comment

Working...
                      X