Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB 2016 poster of the year (semi-finals) team -MEGA-

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off the top of my head Daggum, Bojangles, Natas, Tom Cruise, J0zef, Hougigo, ////.

Comment

No poster with an agenda should be chosen as a nominee. These posters are very obvious. What will happen is that the majority of this forum will choose the poster who represents them in arguments. And he will be the winner, but it won't make him the poster of the year, just the "poster who speaks for us". "Us" meaning the majority.

I say the 3 admins get together and choose the poster of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
        what did he do????lol
        Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        See my sig
        He was also exposed as a racist in the same day, which was no great surprise. Probably why he was banned.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...5#post17283955

Censored part used to say black-tard.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          He was also exposed as a racist in the same day, which was no great surprise. Probably why he was banned.

yea i saw that to..says alot about the poster who nominated him

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            freedom......
            other good posters off the top of my head- red cyclone, jubei, head shots, kafkod, anthonydavid 11, sterling archer, mlac, daggum. sorry for those ive forgotten
            Freedom, Jubei and Sterling Archer have all been banned for racism this year. Great choices.

Comment

Eff Pandas, LoadedWraps, Red Foxx & Scott.Weiland.
              I disliked seeing bigdramashow posts at the beginning of the year but he's all about Boxing so I've got to hand it to him. Boxings alt-right.

Comment

other good posters off the top of my head- red cyclone, jubei, head shots, kafkod, anthonydavid 11, sterling archer, mlac, daggum. sorry for those ive forgotten
                HEY! Thanks, man! I like bigdramashow(some don't agree with him but he sticks to his guns), red foxx(always dropping good knowledge and keeps things positive), daggum(for his wit and smartassery, he's truly the best at what he does), loaded wraps(his name alone is badass and I'm always agreeing with him, the man knows his business)

TBH, there's so many good posters on here, I can't name them all. But the guys above are solid and post often. They add a lot to if. Would be happy to see any of them get the KO...

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  I'll vote for the Lou Cipher guy lol...I mean the dude speaks in third person on an Internet forum...if Trump can win why not Lou Cipher...
                  Lou Cipher does kick major arse...

Comment

Loaded wraps, eff pandas and lou cipher for his top dedication to trolling

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post

I think you sir, should get votes based on your avatar and name. Doktor Sleepless is pretty awesome and mysterious. I have to appreciate that.

Comment

Working...
                      X