No announcement yet.

NSB 2016 poster of the year (semi-finals) team -MEGA-

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    yeah, and so you should be banned for that.
    I disagree. That is really nothing in comparison to stuff you and others post but Freedom whined and it is what it is. Lesson learned and I haven't repeated it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I disagree. That is really nothing in comparison to stuff you and others post but Freedom whined and it is what it is. Lesson learned and I haven't repeated it.
      me??!! ive never put a racist post, you know if i did it sure as hell would be someones sig by now lol

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        Name some posters that should be on the list and I'll get the poll going.
        Damn bro I'm not on that list? Lol

Comment

• loud cipher? jubei? bigdramashow? who put this list together

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            loud cipher? jubei? bigdramashow? who put this list together
            Breibart must be sponsoring the NSB POTY award this year.

Comment

• THis list is like having Lomachenko, Crawford and Frampton up for fighter of the year against Kirkland, Gamboa and butterbean

Comment

• Lots of complaints from ppl who didn't nominate anybody or get nominated themselves.

Comment

• Voted for the Chocha. None of the other guys can hold his nuts. Garbage posters compared to the Grand Chocha.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    Lots of complaints from ppl who didn't nominate anybody or get nominated themselves.

Not trying to be a ****, because its cool you tried to do this, but..... You literally made the original post less than 24 hours ago and it appears voting started shortly after that. Hard for everyone to get in their nominations in that short of a window. Also you had a post within 10 minutes of you making this thread, with four solid nominations, and not one made the list.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
                      Not trying to be a ****, because its cool you tried to do this, but..... You literally made the original post less than 24 hours ago and it appears voting started shortly after that. Hard for everyone to get in their nominations in that short of a window. Also you had a post within 10 minutes of you making this thread, with four solid nominations, and not one made the list.
                      Yeah but those 4 posters didn't get any other nominations.

The poll represents the most nominated posters.

Comment

Working...
                      X