Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The IBO Thread: Where do you rank their belts/champs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post

Find the IBO belt.

Comment

Comment

Comment

If people wern't lazy, we would all write a letter to GGG's management and the man himself asking him to drop the IBO belt.
          If he calls himself a man of principle, then make a statement to the boxing world that although i want all the belts, this one is garbage.
          Enough public pressure and it's well possible. Look at what happened in Tunusia, Egypt and Syria. The people get what the people want!!

Comment

The IBO is like the WWF Hardcore Title in the late 90s. People have it and fight for it but no one cares enough about it.

PS. Isn't there 2 other similar belts. The WBF and the IBC or something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
              If people wern't lazy, we would all write a letter to GGG's management and the man himself asking him to drop the IBO belt.
              If he calls himself a man of principle, then make a statement to the boxing world that although i want all the belts, this one is garbage.
              Enough public pressure and it's well possible. Look at what happened in Tunusia, Egypt and Syria. The people get what the people want!!
              it's not up to GGG. it's up to K2. K2 likes to include the IBO title for GGG, klitschko etc because it costs little to nothing and tricks the public into thinking their unified champions hold more world titles than they really do.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                The IBO is like the WWF Hardcore Title in the late 90s. People have it and fight for it but no one cares enough about it.

PS. Isn't there 2 other similar belts. The WBF and the IBC or something like that?
                there are all sorts of titles, but the IBO is, by far, the biggest of the "unrecognized" titles.

Comment

I rank the belt in the same place where I rank yo momma

Which is last place motherf**ker

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Comment