No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    So you would have gotten LSC right but DeGale-Jack wrong so you wouldn't be up that big.
    Yeah but it says I missed out on two fights completely

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
      Yeah but it says I missed out on two fights completely
      And? We already said you would have gotten one wrong. A.K, take care. I think we are about go around in circles.

Comment

• Man, Brant couldnt even beat a shot fighter. That was a shambles.

Comment

• @ Bob or whoever..I havent got points for the last Pickem yet.Are we updating multiple pickems all at once?

Comment

• Originally posted by 123tommy View Post
            @ Bob or whoever..I havent got points for the last Pickem yet.Are we updating multiple pickems all at once?
            Which fight ?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              Which fight ?
              I've been at 580 points and 16th place since 3 pickems ago.Not expecting it to be updated for last night but it didn't move after the previous fight..Losing track of fights here

Comment

• Originally posted by 123tommy View Post
                I've been at 580 points and 16th place since 3 pickems ago.Not expecting it to be updated for last night but it didn't move after the previous fight..Losing track of fights here
                I have updated for fights before this one. I'll take a look at my sheet for what I have from you in the last few fights after the AJ fight

Comment

• was the AJ fight a pick em?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    I have updated for fights before this one. I'll take a look at my sheet for what I have from you in the last few fights after the AJ fight
                    Thanks I'd appreciate that

Comment

• Rob brant is garbage.... how the hell you lose to an old man

Comment

Working...
                      X