Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry mate did not notice we start with two 3x.
    My bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Just wanted to mention that I am missing one of my 3x.
      Thank you
      Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Sorry mate did not notice we start with two 3x.
      My bad.

Yep! Your multipliers are all set

Comment

• Leaderboard updated.

-If you think your score for Stevenson-Fonfara was not recorded accurately, first check for your score here before messaging me:
        https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...TiU/edit#gid=0

-I noticed a bug that mixed up players whose names are a subset of another player's name, such as 'RockyB' & 'Rockybigblower' and 'john l' & 'John Locke'. I fixed their rows manually.

-I removed players with 0 points from the table before putting it in the OP (I still have their picks saved). I may choose to further prune it as the table grows.

Next Fight: Ward-Kovalev II
        https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=748203
        Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 06-06-2017, 07:51 AM.

Comment

• BroBob..saw other people talking about it and I realize that you want as many people engaged as possible but at some point are you going to mathematically eliminate people?? I like the game and don't want you to burn out.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

No multiplier on Ward Kovalev. Like I said, I'm gonna save it for Canelo vs ggg.
            That's a shame about that multiplier.

Comment

• Originally posted by 123tommy View Post
              BroBob..saw other people talking about it and I realize that you want as many people engaged as possible but at some point are you going to mathematically eliminate people?? I like the game and don't want you to burn out.
              It's all good broski

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Comment

• Still clinging to the top spot, but it's getting close around summit...

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  The way I see it, most of the top 10 will pick ggg to win. If I choose canelo at 3x (and hit) then thats a 90 point shift and should place me firmly at the #1 spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    The way I see it, most of the top 10 will pick ggg to win. If I choose canelo at 3x (and hit) then thats a 90 point shift and should place me firmly at the #1 spot.
                    BTW cong**** on getting into the top 10. You said you would grind your way in there and pulled it off

Ward-Kovalev is probably gonna shake up the leaderboard a bit since it will most likely be 50-50

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      BTW cong**** on getting into the top 10. You said you would grind your way in there and pulled it off

Ward-Kovalev is probably gonna shake up the leaderboard a bit since it will most likely be 50-50
                      Thank you. Is there a way to tell how many perfect picks I've had, also how many correct picks in a row? If it's too much trouble, don't worry about it.

Ward kova is a hard one. I almost want to pick kova by early rounds KO cause he's gonna come out looking to kill! Literally
                      Last edited by -MEGA-; 06-06-2017, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X