No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    I wasn't going to post this but, I'm super-tempted to lay a 2x on Fonfara. Stevenson is looking worse, whereas Fonfara has a new camp and is coming off a solid win. The real temptation being the triple pay-out. I don't think we're going to see a more favorable underdog than that.

I'm finding myself just playing the odds favorites and it's making the game somewhat pointless for me so I'm going to keep an eye on both guys and might go for the big gamble here.
    Either a real good strategy or some real good reverse psychology! Lol

Comment

• Well... good bye top ten. It's been real! WTF just happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        That's the idea

First fight will be - James Degale vs Badou Jack, Jan 14th.

I'll probably make the thread for that fight after the new year, and link it here.
        You should chop off the leaderboard and get rid of anyone that doesn't have over 10 picks

Comment

• Either tonight or tomorrow morning I will update the leaderboard and make a new thread for Kovalev - Ward II.

Comment

• Just wanted to mention that I am missing one of my 3x.
            Thank you

Comment

Either tonight or tomorrow morning I will update the leaderboard and make a new thread for Kovalev - Ward II.

Comment

Either tonight or tomorrow morning I will update the leaderboard and make a new thread for Kovalev - Ward II.

Oh! It's time for Kovalev-Ward 2. A.K is sweating hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Oh! It's time for Kovalev-Ward 2. A.K is sweating hard.
                  I should be only 1 or 2 places behind you once the scores are updated.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    I should be only 1 or 2 places behind you once the scores are updated.
                    Cool. How points did you earn last weekend. Will you be using a multiplier on Ward-Kovalev? A.K sweating hard. He bout to cop his first lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Cool. How points did you earn last weekend. Will you be using a multiplier on Ward-Kovalev? A.K sweating hard. He bout to cop his first lost.

No multiplier on Ward Kovalev. Like I said, I'm gonna save it for Canelo vs ggg.

Comment

Working...
                      X