Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One question, if you're Okolie or Kelly, how do you get in there for your little 4 round fight after that classic? LOL

Comment

• I should start using my multiplier lol, i'm the first one with all multipliers left.

Comment

• I gotta start using my multipliers now. I think I only got 2 predictions wrong but I'm too low on the table. Anywya, when are tehse getting updated.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Not this week, man. You fell back.
          yes I did my man. It's all good though! We still have a lot of fights left. For a while I thought i thought I made a good pick. Good luck

Comment

• I picked Joshua KO RD. 9-12 and I'm damn proud of it!

Comment

• Where's the leaderboard?

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                Where's the leaderboard?
                First page of this thread. It will likely be updated in the next couple days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  First page of this thread. It will likely be updated in the next couple days.
                  More like next couple of hours. Stay tuned

Comment

• Updated leaderboard is up.

BigZ44 retains the lead and is now the only player with more than 10 consecutive correct picks. A.K has 10 consecutive correct picks.

EDIT: Whoops, there is a minor kink with the ranking values. For some reason check_hooks is 18 rather than 21, which affected all lower values. Total scores and relative positions in the leaderboard appear to be unaffected.
                    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 05-01-2017, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• Thanks BroBob

TIP FOR EVERYBODY: DO NOT PICK FOR THE DRAW, lolol

Comment

Working...
                      X