Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob must've got trashed last night! I'm shocked �� he hasn't updated the board. Just my opinion, from one pick em fan to the next. I'm starting to enjoy this game more and more each fight! Yea- I got kids and work hellish hrs so what. Lol

Comment

• Bob must've got trashed last night! I'm shocked 😳 he hasn't updated the board. Just my opinion, from one pick em fan to the next. I'm starting to enjoy this game more and more each fight! Yea- I got kids and work hellish hrs so what. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
        If he is unbanned now, no reason to not count his pick, its a damn fantasy game.
        cheers man, yeah i wasnt expecting it to be a big deal lol, not as if i got banned for anything bad either. im missing out on a lot of of points if it doesnt go through cause i put the 3x multiplier on loma stoppage.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          If decline to tell me that, how can I make an informed decision? I gotta know what he was banned for. If it something I don't agree with. I will say yes.
          who made you judge, jury and executioner mr avocado?

Comment

• damn, is bob alive?

Comment

• Guys, guys. The reason why the board hasn't been updated is because it takes a lot of time to go through all the picks and tally up everything. Not just for this weeks pick, but he's going through previous picks to make sure everything is accurate, since there has been complaints from players, claiming that their scores are wrong. Very time consuming for 1 guy to handle.

That, and he's been getting trashed.

Comment

• Bob said he found a error and would need a couple days so that he could check all the multipliers before updating the board. He's doing a lot work here and not asking anything for it so be sure to throw him some reps and tell him 'thanks'.

Comment

• Is there going to be a pick em for Burns Indongo?

Comment

• Bob's drunk. Game over!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      who made you judge, jury and executioner mr avocado?
                      He asked my opinion Mr Drama.

Comment

Working...
                      X