Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins should schedule a fight in Philly with a low ranked boxer and go out a winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knowing his luck he'll pick rocky balboa

Comment

BHop need to lay low for a bit. Let this **** blow over, then see where it goes from there. I don't want to see him go out like that either, **** was pitiful.

Comment

that was his plan with joe smith. imagine losing to yet another unknown ?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
          Knowing his luck he'll pick rocky balboa
          hop vs rjj 3

Comment

Don't see the point. Doesn't do anything for him. Going out on a loss doesn't diminish him either.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
              I didnt watch the fight until this morning, and he did not look bad at all
              You're right, he didn't look bad. In fact he still looks pretty damn good. His downfall was that he ran in to a young, big, powerful guy that knew his only chance of winning was to continually push forward in order to get the win.

Hopkins isn't what he used to be but he would still be a handful for most, if not all of the top light heavyweights. The best way to beat him is to bulldoze through him with high activity, power, strength and stamina.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Not exactly. Berto was a washed up has been that declined before his time. Joey is a up comer young and hungry making waves and a name for himself. Big difference.
                He's a no name that was meant to be an easy farewell fight.

No difference except Berto's name is bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  He's a no name that was meant to be an easy farewell fight.

No difference except Berto's name is bigger.
                  Exactly. And berto wanted to fight mayweather, but he losses to Guerrero, and Ortiz.

Comment

He took a young lion at 52. Ugly retirement fight but he had the balls to get in there. Wouldn't mind if he wanted to go out with a win with a lesser fighter but I don't think that is his nature

Comment

Got knocked out the ****ing ring! I loved it. Lmao **** him. He can stick to promoting now.

Comment

Working...
                      X