Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chin check: Will the legit GGG critics please stand up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chin check: Will the legit GGG critics please stand up?

Well rumors are that Golovkin and Daniel Jacobs will announce their fight this weekend or Monday before the purse bid.

Espn, The Ring, and BoxRec list DJ as the #2 middleweight, while ********* has him #3 after Canelo.

So assuming this is true, and given that GGG is fighting literally the best challenger out there in his weight class, which of his critics will give him due props for it?

He's facing literally the best fighter in his class available, and not making much money for it, because DJ, while a great fighter, doesn't have a fan base.

DJ has fast hands and power, and steamrolled another very good fighter Quinn not so long ago.

I'm not saying you have to like GGG if you didn't before. But I an saying if you can't give him due credit for this fight, then you're admitting that you're just a troll, your opinions aren't based in fact, there's no real value to your opinions, and frankly we'd all be better off ignoring you.

So if this fight goes through, who is man enough to say, 'yeah I don't like GGG, but this is a good fight'? If you can't do that, you're just a hater and troll.

its not a GREAT win.. but itll be his best win

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      its not a GREAT win.. but itll be his best win
      Lol I knew it.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
        Lol I knew it.
        how is beating danny jacobs a great win? on what planet

Comment

Jacob's already got knocked brutally unconscious.

We know he's not a special fighter

Is a good win not a great win

Comment

Well he's not fighting a welterweight so I guess that's a plus.

Baby steps..

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              how is beating danny jacobs a great win? on what planet
              its a good solid win.or will you call jacobs a bum?

Comment

Lemieux was a great win in my book. The standards are so much higher for Golovkin for the simple fact he's knocking everybody out so his opponents look like trash. Brook, Murray were also good wins. Monroe is a solid fighter who will make anybody not named Golovkin look stupid in the ring..why u think Canelo rejected him as an opponent. .DJ will be another solid victory but will he get credit? doubt it..I mean Jacobs is "chinny" so he'll most likely get folded in half before round five . .the question is does DJ have enough power to make Golovkin respect him and not walk him down.

Comment

Pacquiao got knocked out brutally so I guess he sucks too

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                    its a good solid win.or will you call jacobs a bum?
                    i said it would be his best win.. good not great

Comment

Working...
                    X