No announcement yet.

The Next Pac for Real?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    He was terrible. I couldn't believe people were hyping him.
    That was Bob Arum trying to use Pac's name to build his fighter. Same thing he tried to do with Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Drop yer hands much? Kid is not mindful of his defense and is ripe to catch a counter hook when he goes on his offensive fluries.
      Just like young pac

Comment

They should just throw this dude to the wolves and have him fight Valdez

Gassiev is the same age.... and it worked for him

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
          Let's wait before we crown him. Remember a couple years ago that Mercito Gesta was supposed to be the next Pac.
          I think it's just cuz he was Filipino, he wasn't all that exciting. Magsayo vicious and wild, but open as ****... but he makes for good fights

Comment

There's only one Manny pacquiao....

Comment

ruslan chagaev is the white tyson you guys. thats his nickname so it must be true

Comment

carbon copy. probably has the same ridiculous accent, too.

Comment

The kid looks good. I'm curious about how he will do against a mauling type fighter?

Comment

there is no next pacquiao, or next mayweather or next wlad, just like there wasnt a next Ali or a next tyson

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      He was terrible. I couldn't believe people were hyping him.
                      Given the circumstances, he was not terrible. He wasn't as good as people believed but not terrible. I think if he had gotten a good trainer he could had made some noise. He decided to stick with pops though...

Oh well.

And as far as the dude in the video goes, eh... I can see how he reminds people of Pacquiao but no IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X