Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can somebody tell me the obsession with Crawford-Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    all this is fine but to say Broner is a slight step up from Molina is borderline ******ed. Broner is significantly better than Molina and showed this in the ring.

There are MANY things Broner has done that we can criticize. I have been very critical of all the BS. However, remember that when he lost he was in with world class opponents significantly bigger than him.
    Broner is good. Not exactly great. Also lol@ him losing to world class opponents. Maidana is world class? Since when? I love the guy but he is not world class and definitely not "bigger" than him. Same with porter. He'll didnt broner get a gift against ponce de leon? Whom was alot smaller than broner

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
    2 young world class fighters in the same division fighting......why is that a bad thing?
    what weight division is broner even in? Didnt he fight porter at a catchweight? Also that one guy for a vacant title after just losing? What weight is the granados fight scheduled for?

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
      It would sellout in every hood in america
      Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
      Hood fight. I would love to see it.
      Since its already been established that crawford is a blood is it safe to say broner is a crip?

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
        Broner is good. Not exactly great. Also lol@ him losing to world class opponents. Maidana is world class? Since when? I love the guy but he is not world class and definitely not "bigger" than him. Same with porter. He'll didnt broner get a gift against ponce de leon? Whom was alot smaller than broner

what weight division is broner even in? Didnt he fight porter at a catchweight? Also that one guy for a vacant title after just losing? What weight is the granados fight scheduled for?
        Maidana and Porter were both ranked in the top 10 in the world at ww when Broner stepped up to fight them. Come on dude.

If you can't see how vastly superior Broner is to Molina I don't know what to tell you.

Comment

Since its already been established that crawford is a blood is it safe to say broner is a crip?
          why is Crawford a blood?

Comment

Maidana and Porter were both ranked in the top 10 in the world at ww when Broner stepped up to fight them. Come on dude.

If you can't see how vastly superior Broner is to Molina I don't know what to tell you.
            In terms of footwork and jab yes broner is superior. But then again so is every other guy compared to molina

Comment

why is Crawford a blood?
              lol i was being sarcastic. Its related to that dumbass thread started by some poster (i forgot who but was trolling) saying crawford was a blood cause he wears all red to alot of the press conferences

Comment

In terms of footwork and jab yes broner is superior. But then again so is every other guy compared to molina
                Broner is far superior to Molina in every single way. I get that Broner's antics annoy people but its simply not right to post he is a slight step up from Molina, especially when he dominated him.

lol i was being sarcastic. Its related to that dumbass thread started by some poster (i forgot who but was trolling) saying crawford was a blood cause he wears all red to alot of the press conferences
                oh, ok.

Comment

Lol as if Crawford could do what Porter and Maidana did. He's not strong enough to move Broner. His best bet is to try to outbox him. Broner is a counter puncher so choose your poison.
                  Last edited by niceyboo3; 12-15-2016, 03:57 PM.

Comment

I didn't even know Crawford - Broner was a thing.

The only thing good about it, is it gives Crawford work. Only thing left to do is unify and move up to welterweight to challenge himself.

Comment

This is the first time I've heard anyone mention the matchup.

Comment

Working...
                      X