Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can somebody tell me the obsession with Crawford-Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Dude, it's ok to criticize Broner but to say he is a slight step up from Molina is completely unfair. Did you watch their fight?
    Yes i compared it. Crawford did better. I say this because molina actually tried to cut off the ring (best as he could) and fight. Against broner he actually made weight and had on his special cement footed shoes on and yet broner still circled around him when he could of done a hell of alot more. Broner is really good if hes committed but so far he shows he doesnt really care and just fights cause haymon spoils him.........also all that suicidal nonsense hes been posting is kinda weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
      Yes i compared it. Crawford did better. I say this because molina actually tried to cut off the ring (best as he could) and fight. Against broner he actually made weight and had on his special cement footed shoes on and yet broner still circled around him when he could of done a hell of alot more. Broner is really good if hes committed but so far he shows he doesnt really care and just fights cause haymon spoils him.........also all that suicidal nonsense hes been posting is kinda weird.
      all this is fine but to say Broner is a slight step up from Molina is borderline ******ed. Broner is significantly better than Molina and showed this in the ring.

There are MANY things Broner has done that we can criticize. I have been very critical of all the BS. However, remember that when he lost he was in with world class opponents significantly bigger than him.

Comment

Don't get it either. Crawford easily beats him. It's a wasted fight. Throw Crawford with Thurman or Porter to see what he can do.

Comment

2 young world class fighters in the same division fighting......why is that a bad thing?

Comment

Build Up more than anything I do think it is Mayweather vs Zab Judah 2.0 basically. I think Crawford is by far the better and more complete fighter but who knows which Broner will show up!

Comment

True boxing fans wanna see AB get his shyt pushed in, Crawford would absolutely humiliate this fückwit.

Comment

Boxing is an entertainment business and the pre-fight hype, trash talk and fight itself will be must see TV. The audience will have a who's who of hip hop stars and celebrities.

This is definitely a fight I want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                  2 young world class fighters in the same division fighting......why is that a bad thing?
                  At what weight class is AB world class and by world class I mean elite.

Comment

Hood fight. I would love to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Black View Post
                      Don't get it either. Crawford easily beats him. It's a wasted fight. Throw Crawford with Thurman or Porter to see what he can do.
                      I think AB is a level above Molina but only just I mean come on man the guy scraped past Paulie. I'd like to see this fight if truth be told only for the entertainment value of seeing AB absolutely sodomized again Chino style.

Comment

Working...
                      X