No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Chavez Jr. in Talks For May 6 - at 165-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    Chavez is a far bigger draw than Golovkin - yet I bet he fights for less than $10million.

This fight would be enormous.
    I bet your delusional, the whole boxing world know Chavez jr sucks, even the Casuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by batista84 View Post
      I'm telling you fight isn't signed as today and fight might not be happening, so if GGG vs Jacobs doesn't happen I really would like to see what the fans will say about Loeffer **** skillz to negotiate big fights.
      GGG vs Jacobs and Chocolatito vs Cuadras in March on HBO PPV. Real fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
        I bet your delusional, the whole boxing world know Chavez jr sucks, even the Casuals.
        Did I say he was great? I said a big name.

Both fights very well may happen this year, the Chavez fight will do far bigger numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
          .I thought it was a joke when Sanchez was calling out Chavez Jnr for GGG, I think it's an even bigger joke than Canelo may fight. .
          So it's a joke if a 160 GGG fights Chavez Jr. but it's a bigger joke if a 154 Canelo fights Chavez JR. you don't make sense at all son.

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
          .This is a joke fight, Golden boy are a disgrace and Canelo is pathetic. Dodges the best fighters at MW, Dodges the best fighters at LMW. He knows GGG, Andrade and some of the other LMW's have his number.
          Bestr fighters at MW? Who are those I only see **** at MW besides GGG there's no one else, it's a ****ty division, GGG is gonna KO Jacobs easy time if the fight happens.

He didn't ducked Trout or Lara at LMW, wth you talking about? oh I should know you must tbe from the new fans that think Charlo would beat Canelo, lmao Canelo KO's Charlo and I'm not gonna break down the fight for you, already did it on another post. Only serious threat to Canelo in LMW is Lara and Andrade. peace.

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
            The butthurt is real in this thread, want Abel just a few days ago clamoring for dream fight with Chavez and you ggg nuthuggers was all over it saying how it's a great fight etc but now that canelo might be stealing the fight jr nothing but a hype job
            U know how these dudes keep it on here, bunch of double standards, it's **** for another fighter but it's great for their fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
              This fight should've happened when Chavez was still at 160 and on a winning streak.
              U do know that when Chavez was @160 and on a winning streak looooooong time ago, Chavez was considered the #1 MW of the world(on course to fight Martinez) and Canelo by then was fighting at the time the Rhyan Rhodes of the world?

WTF you talking about, at that time Canelo had not proved **** and he didn't have the ratings Chavez Jr. had back then, fight didn't drew interest back then.

Fight is bigger now, and numbers will demosntrate it, guaranteed.

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieHearn View Post
                Chavez Jr isn't even that good at 168lbs so you can imagine what 165lbs might do to him, he will need to put in serious commitment into his training to make 165lbs healthily and we all know Chavez jr isn't regarded as the most committed athlete in the sport.

GGG would kill both guys same night.
                Don't be mad bro, Canelo just stealed GGG's dream fight. LMAO

Comment

If Maravilla Martinez had the guts to fight GGG, GGG would have taken him out in 6 or less.
                  A prime Maravilla would've give GGG all he could handle, he was a formidable fighter back then.

Comment

• Originally posted by batista84 View Post

Fight is bigger now, and numbers will demosntrate it, guaranteed.
                    Numbers will only prove that Mexican fans are interested. Canelo v Smith did about twice the numbers as Kovalev v Ward. Which was a bigger fight?

Comment

If Canelos team offer Chavez jr 10 million flat then you can say GGG is ducking.
                      This will surprise you my buddy, but insiders are saying Chavez Jr. is receiving a flat 5 million.

Comment

Working...
                      X