Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN BREAKING NEWS: CANELO-CHAVEZ JR for MAY 6!! Waiting for JR to ACCEPT!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldnt mind this fight IF Jnr is motivated AND it is at 168

164 is just a joke

Comment

Not a good fight and I don't see how Chavez Jr. would be able to go under 168. I'm not even sure how he's making 168 at all.

Comment

Haters gonna hate

Comment

Is this legit. If so it's hilarious.

I was gonna make a joke about Canelo moving to SMW after Charlo's W, but I didn't think he'd really do it.

Can't make 160 so fights at 155, moves down to 154 cuz he's too small for MW and now he's fighting at 164? Oscar needs rehab baddddd with all this lunacy.

Comment

Canelo would beat Jr worse than Angulo.

Comment

As you can see Oscar is a joke!!!! This isn't competition aimed at the top contenders it's a circus and the tickets go on sale to a boxing crowd that allows it!!! Arum and King look pretty good right about now!

He needed time to acclimate to 160 for a legit fight for legit belts with GGG but no time to jump over the weight to fight Chavez who hasn't been relative since 2012.

It's a shame 95% of the members here didn't get a chance to see the top contenders battle back in 30's through the 80's but heres boxing now. Filled with mediocre talent and horrible promoters.

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                says who ? that fight would do good numbers
                Agreed as much as I'd like to disagree or just be wrong about agreeing. I think It's rep has taken a hit, but this would still be like a Mexican version of Floyd vs Mosley that people would wanna see even if it's not prime version vs prime version.

Comment

Say what you want but this fight will sell but I feel bad for Chavez Jr lol, he is going to have to put some serious hard commitment and dedication into his training camp to make 160 it can be done but can it be done with him being fit and health on fight night I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    Jr looked like a terminally ill patient at 168 lbs at the weigh in for his last fight. he might die trying to go lower

....but i'm not gonna lie, this sounds like a fun fight, a very shitty one nonetheless
                    How the **** did he ever make 160?

Comment

Why are GGG fans complaining? According to them Canelo weighs 180lbs on fight night. He's going to be heavier than Chavez Jr

(for the record I think this is a ****ty fight)

Comment

Working...
                      X