Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[BREAKING VIDEO] MAYWEATHER: "I WILL SLAP THE **** out OF MCGREGOR when I SEE HIM!!!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    Erm he only knocked out the p4p number 1, the man who couldnt be beat, jose aldo. And climbed up two weight divisions to beat nate diaz, and has beaten some other solid fighters too, mendes, alvarez etc
    do you expect a world class boxer to run across the ring and jump into a punch like a dumb azz, like aldo

mma is mma and boxing is boxing....MMA is for guys who couldn't hack it in traditional martial arts, former wrestlers with no career options after college/Olympics, and guys who sucked at boxing. the Lyota Machita's, Gracie's, George St. Pierre's don't come along very often...real martial artist...not masters of nothing, jacks of everything like Conor.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      do you expect a world class boxer to run across the ring and jump into a punch like a dumb azz, like aldo

mma is mma and boxing is boxing....MMA is for guys who couldn't hack it in traditional martial arts, former wrestlers with no career options after college/Olympics, and guys who sucked at boxing. the Lyota Machita's, Gracie's, George St. Pierre's don't come along very often...real martial artist...not masters of nothing, jacks of everything like Conor.
      my mistake, i appreciate i need to hate mma to fit in on this site because we feel threatened by its popularity so here goes... mcgregor sucks, ufc is for *******, floyd would knock him out cold in a street fight and a ufc cfighter would always lose to a boxer in a street fight, mma is for people who cant do other sports, theres no skill in mma and anyone off the street could do it with some training!!!

Comment

floyd: stop using my name!

then goes and make a video "by choice" of him name dropping other fighter.

Comment

Erm he only knocked out the p4p number 1, the man who couldnt be beat, jose aldo. And climbed up two weight divisions to beat nate diaz, and has beaten some other solid fighters too, mendes, alvarez etc
          he beat a midget aldo.

Comment

what a dumb post. mma is for guys who couldnt make it in boxing?? because in boxing, all fighters are world champs and there's no b,c,d level fighters right?

Comment

my mistake, i appreciate i need to hate mma to fit in on this site because we feel threatened by its popularity so here goes... mcgregor sucks, ufc is for *******, floyd would knock him out cold in a street fight and a ufc cfighter would always lose to a boxer in a street fight, mma is for people who cant do other sports, theres no skill in mma and anyone off the street could do it with some training!!!
              bro ... I like MMA and watched the UFC from its inception..the early days before this default style they have now...back when a Thai boxer would fight a sambo fighter or wreslter fights tae kwon do

I don't play that hbo vs showtime...usa vs Russia...boxing vs mma crap that many posters on here do

conor needs to stay in his lane before he gets hurt...he never sustained the continual punishment of boxing nor does he have skills to compete with anyone world class near his size....he sucks bro

I couldn't care less is mma is popular or not....im not getting paid for it bwhaahhahahahhaa

in a ufc fight conor beats Floyd....in a boxing ring Floyd beats conor...common sense

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                he beat a midget aldo.
                still a great win, mcgregor was a fairly sizeable underdog from what i remember

Comment

Its embarrasing for real boxing fans for cowards like mayweather to represent our sports vs another fighting sport

Comment

bro ... I like MMA and watched the UFC from its inception..the early days before this default style they have now...back when a Thai boxer would fight a sambo fighter or wreslter fights tae kwon do

I don't play that hbo vs showtime...usa vs Russia...boxing vs mma crap that many posters on here do

conor needs to stay in his lane before he gets hurt...he never sustained the continual punishment of boxing nor does he have skills to compete with anyone world class near his size....he sucks bro

I couldn't care less is mma is popular or not....im not getting paid for it bwhaahhahahahhaa

in a ufc fight conor beats Floyd....in a boxing ring Floyd beats conor...common sense
                    it sounded like that was exactly what you were doing. yeah mcgtegor wouldnt land a glove on floyd in boxing and conor would annihilate floyd in ufc or a streetfight. Just pisses me off on this site cause people think they are such a cool, traditional, knowledgable boxing fan when they start slating mma for the sake of it.Had someone calling me the worlds biggest moron cause i said mcgregor would beat golovkin in a street fight as if i was the crazy one. Fact is theres a reason UFC is growing so much more popular cause its capitalising on the deficiencies that modern day boxing has. Boxings starting to look like its old fusty cousin whilst ufc is modern and exciting. Dont get me wrong im a way way bigger fan of boxing as i prefer the actual sport, two people throwing leather, but the way the ufc is organised is far better for the fans currently thats for sure

Comment

Floyd mayweather is so jealous of connor.

Connor is biggger than floyd ever was at 28 years old

Comment

Working...
                      X