Mayweather really is insecure, he is the only guy who needs ten bodyguards smh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Why do you have to deflect to Pacuiao?

Pacquiao is a politician, in a third world country more violent than the US, where politicians get killed during voting seasons. They kidnap famous people there for ransom. When Pac shops in LA he doesnt have 10 bodyguards he just has his filipino friends and family with him

much different situation, please stop embarrassing yourself dude.
    Not deflecting. This thread is about insecure fighters with little d1cks. And you have provided evidence by pointing out fighters with bodyguards. I have done the same with another fighter. If I find another fighter with an insecure rice grain of a d1ck I will comment on him as well.

Comment

Im sure Vernon Forrest and Arturo Gatti could have used bodyguards.

Comment

Pacquiao cannot even visit his own home in his country where he supposedly adored by all without having a group of thugs carrying automatic weapons.. What a ****** insecure wannabe gangster little peen of a man...

Comment

How do you people notice these things?

Comment

He'll be fighting in his fifties the way he's spending his money. Ten bodyguards and a battery of lawyers is no laughing matter.

Comment

at the end of the day, you only really have that many bodyguards for 1 of 2 things.

1. You're important/influencial enough to the point where you're going to have a lot of people hating you and your life could be in danger. i.e Politicians, famous activists etc..

2. You actually want to draw attention to yourself and give yourself a sense of importance.

And although Floyd is disliked by many, he really isn't important to the point where people want rid of him. He just annoys some people.

So i have to go with 2. With that many bodyguards, you're basically making the situation worse. I know plenty of famous people in the UK that take the London Underground with their families and nobody really bothers them.

Although he's a great fighter and sometimes get's a lot of unwarranted flack IMO, he also likes to portray a lifestyle that makes him out to be bigger and more important than he really is. To 99% of the population, he's just another boxer. He certainly doesn't need a big security team around him.

Comment

Floyd is 5'8 150 pounds. Without body guards anybody could run up on his ass

Tyson was "the baddest man on the planet" nobody would *** with him lol

And I don't u read the comment on the vid.. crowd control. Have you seen when Floyd goes shopping? Op people line up like he's ***ing Michael Jackson
                Last edited by HanzGruber; 12-13-2016, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                  at the end of the day, you only really have that many bodyguards for 1 of 2 things.

1. You're important/influencial enough to the point where you're going to have a lot of people hating you and your life could be in danger. i.e Politicians, famous activists etc..

2. You actually want to draw attention to yourself and give yourself a sense of importance.

And although Floyd is disliked by many, he really isn't important to the point where people want rid of him. He just annoys some people.

So i have to go with 2. With that many bodyguards, you're basically making the situation worse. I know plenty of famous people in the UK that take the London Underground with their families and nobody really bothers them.

Although he's a great fighter and sometimes get's a lot of unwarranted flack IMO, he also likes to portray a lifestyle that makes him out to be bigger and more important than he really is. To 99% of the population, he's just another boxer. He certainly doesn't need a big security team around him.
                  3. You walk around with millions of dollars worth of ***elry.

Comment

Did Ali not hire the NOI, Floyd, Pacquiao, and Ali are justified in having bodyguards with the amount of money and hate they generated

Comment

Working...
                    X