Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Chavez Jr. - Golden Boy is Not Ruling Out The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Chavez Jr. - Golden Boy is Not Ruling Out The Fight

Eric Gomez, the President of Golden Boy Promotions, is not ruling out the possibility of a Mexican mega-fight between Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez and Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Chavez Jr. (50-2-1, 32KOs) returned to the ring this past Saturday night in Mexico and won a hard-fought ten round unanimous decision over German contender Dominik Britsch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo still scared of GGG.

Comment

yeah right chavez will die trying to make weight at 155 hahaha.

Comment

Chavez jr is not getting down to 164 and won't be able to honor the hydration limit. This is a waste of time. Even he gets down to 164 he'll be a zombie. If I wanted to see zombies fight I'd watch The Walking Dead. Just make the Saunders or Lemiuex fight. No more of these damn circus fights!!!!!!!!

Comment

Lol this stuff just writes itself. After fighting at 155 for so long, Canelo says 160 weight was no problem against GGG. He says he wants to get acclimated to 160 first despite weighing in in the 170s pound range and instead fights at 154 instead. Now we might see him skip 160 and fight at 164 first.

Comment

Money will forever talk. You can't tell mat won't pull numbers. The Hispanic community would be up for this fight. Oddly enough, I think this fight would hurry the GGG fight. It makes Canelo go up to 160 (at least) instead of taking it slow. If you want GGG-Canelo, it would make sense to endorse Canelo-Chavez Jr. to minimize excuses for why the fight might not happen... Just my two (and potentially very incorrect) cents...

Comment

Originally posted by Edward90 View Post
              Money will forever talk. You can't tell mat won't pull numbers. The Hispanic community would be up for this fight. Oddly enough, I think this fight would hurry the GGG fight. It makes Canelo go up to 160 (at least) instead of taking it slow. If you want GGG-Canelo, it would make sense to endorse Canelo-Chavez Jr. to minimize excuses for why the fight might not happen... Just my two (and potentially very incorrect) cents...
              This fight would easily do a million PPV's and probably the whole country Mexico watching.

Comment

GGG again left with his dick in hand. LOL

Comment

This fight is not even realistic

Comment

Canela is still hiding from Golovkin lol. Good luck finding him.

Comment

Working...
                    X