No announcement yet.

Andrade hijacked the mic and turned up in the presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrade hijacked the mic and turned up in the presser

Demetrius Andrade making it clear that he wants a piece of Jermall Charlo. #charlowilliams #boxing #pbc #MonteroOnBoxing

A video posted by Montero On Boxing (@monteroonboxing) on

oh bizzsnap!

Comment

I just saw an interview today where Andrade said he was too mature to do something like this lol. Andrade has a better chance of taking on Jermell.

Comment

I'd go with Andrade for this one, but IDK, Andrade has been very inactive as of late and Jermall has the equalizer.

That said, Canelo needs to fight one of these guys (i.e. Jermall, Andrade, Lubin, Hurd, etc) and I'm not talking about Liam Neeson

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          I just saw an interview today where Andrade said he was too mature to do something like this lol. Andrade has a better chance of taking on Jermell.
          That is probably who he will end up fighting first, if Andrade gives him the business Jermall would have to fight him I reckon.

How could you look your twin in the face if you didn't avenge a beating.

Comment

Literally 3 days ago he said he wasn't the type person who would do that, and mocked the fighters who would do that.

@1:38
            Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 12-11-2016, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              Yep, Jermall is the better twin

Comment

Man I hope he gets this fight, talk about a career just wasting away.

Comment

Texas got East Coast lit. lol

Bernstein hell of a fan of Andrade. The network is going to aim for Andrade vs Charlo next! You'll see.

Andrade is calling out Charlo. Jermall can't pretend Boo Boo ain't top 5!

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    Yep, Jermall is the better twin
                    I mean that I think Jermall will move up, leaving Jermell to deal with Andrade. Like TheGambler said, Jermall will come running if Andrade beats Jermell.

Comment

Working...
                    X