Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andrade hijacked the mic and turned up in the presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be another good fight to make at 154. 154 gots too many good fighters. These mfers need to fight even if they are in the same camps. They need to work that **** out somehow cuz its bs these guys aren't fighting.

Comment

154 is literally full of monsters all these dudes are 6 feet or just about with long arms. The smallest guy is Lara and the up and comers like Hurd and Lubin fit the same mold.

That is insane 154 used to be so soft now all these dudes are guys that no one wants to just fight even if they went up to 160. Dudes at 147 need to stay at 147 as long as possible.

Just think about it Andrade, Lara, Charlo 1, Charlo 2, J-rock ( I think he can bouce back). The like Harrison, Hurd, Lubin, then guys like Vanes, Trout and Willie Nelson.

They need to start making some more fights but there have been at least a few between that list.

Comment

That entire camp is frightened of Andrade.

Lara doesn't want a piece of him and is almost terrified to mention his name. Charlo as well.

Andrade is a different level than J-Rock.

Comment

dont care what this dude says until he can actually get in the ring.. worst management ever

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            154 is literally full of monsters all these dudes are 6 feet or just about with long arms. The smallest guy is Lara and the up and comers like Hurd and Lubin fit the same mold.

That is insane 154 used to be so soft now all these dudes are guys that no one wants to just fight even if they went up to 160. Dudes at 147 need to stay at 147 as long as possible.

Just think about it Andrade, Lara, Charlo 1, Charlo 2, J-rock ( I think he can bouce back). The like Harrison, Hurd, Lubin, then guys like Vanes, Trout and Willie Nelson.

They need to start making some more fights but there have been at least a few between that list.
            Crazy thing is that Spence and a few others will probably join the mix soon,

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
              Crazy thing is that Spence and a few others will probably join the mix soon,
              Spance is the one dude from 147 that might be able to hang but I still think he has problems with these dudes at least the very top end ones.

Comment

It is so simple for Andrade to get Jermall in the ring, beat up Jermell and just talk trash the whole time because you know Jermall is going to be ringside. There ain't no way Jermall could let that stand.

That would be great build-up to the fight as well, considering how mean spirited that could get it might be able to actually sell on PPV. Not that I would want it on PPV mind you but those emotions would be real, and people eat that up.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                  That entire camp is frightened of Andrade.

Lara doesn't want a piece of him and is almost terrified to mention his name. Charlo as well.

Andrade is a different level than J-Rock.
                  I don't know man. Just yesterday 90% of this board was sayinf J-Rock was on a different level than Jermall.

It'll be a good fight.

Comment

He could've fought him 2 or 3 years ago when he was WBO champ. Andrade is the odd man out at 154 now. No belt. Fighting in Russia in a Marriot executive suite. Doesn't want to fight Lara. Jermall is only looking for Canelo. You'd think he was Cuban by the way he handles his career

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                      I don't know man. Just yesterday 90% of this board was sayinf J-Rock was on a different level than Jermall.

It'll be a good fight.
                      I picked J-Rock as well, but he's not on Andrade's level.

Comment

Working...
                      X